Zamir Wise commits to Rutgers

Advertisement
He's a jersey kid...otherwise I don't get it. Were we after him hard?

Advertisement
Advertisement

He's one of the four QB's offered for next year....I'm guessing they wanted him bad

Aside from David Njoku, New Jersey kids haven't worked out well for us recently.

I don't think that is accurate. Who are the NJ kids who have not worked out? Most of them have played and played well. Granted AQM and Courtel had issues, both played well for us. Njoku is obviously a superstar, and our kicker is pretty **** good.

His offer list was weak. Maryland, Mizzou and Syracuse are the biggest schools that were after him.

Advertisement

No. Like I tried to explain in spite of what was being wrote this kid was only being recruited as an athlete by us. We weren't on him hard at all. This is a logical choice for the kid. He's like a fifth option.

Advertisement

No. Like I tried to explain in spite of what was being wrote this kid was only being recruited as an athlete by us. We weren't on him hard at all. This is a logical choice for the kid. He's like a fifth option.

Are we still after that dude u called baby cam?

Absolutely. He put up seven total td last week. 5 passing 491 yards & 163 rushing & 2 tds. That was against the top team in his district...

Are we still after that dude u called baby cam?

Absolutely. He put up seven total td last week. 5 passing 491 yards & 163 rushing & 2 tds. That was against the top team in his district...

Off topic but I watched some of the IMG vs Northwestern game. Brian balled out. Was that his best statistical game of the year?

Advertisement
Back