Zalon'tae Hillery

So now 3 stars wanna be "silents"? Lol. Gets better every year.
He had no stars until he committed. Same with feagles. Hillery will at minimim 4 stars by end if year. He hasnt done the camp circuit to get the ratings. Hed be a 5 star if he was at the right scho with coaching. Huge upside

Tired of hearing about upside and potential. Just land recruits who can ball.

Advertisement
He had no stars until he committed. Same with feagles. Hillery will at minimim 4 stars by end if year. He hasnt done the camp circuit to get the ratings. Hed be a 5 star if he was at the right scho with coaching. Huge upside

Lol. I get tired of people who dont know what they are talking about. Dont go to camps, dont get seen and evaluated, dont get stars. Pretty simple.

Lol. I get tired of people who dont know what they are talking about. Dont go to camps, dont get seen and evaluated, dont get stars. Pretty simple.

Yeah, it is pretty simple. Camps take place in large metro areas so a lot of these kids aren't seen until later on. This kid ends up at GA Southern if Deejay Dallas isn't on his team.

Took the words right out of my mouth

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;RW9rOobmoZU]http://youtu.be/RW9rOobmoZU[/video]

Don't understand is he in or not right now. The video says yes but others say is was premature . Pete staff clear this up because lot of us are scratching are heads
l

He committed. He just wanted to announce publicly later this month, before the start of his season.

To late for that . It's like a female 8 month pregnant telling their parents they're know longer a virgin

[video=youtube_share;RW9rOobmoZU]http://youtu.be/RW9rOobmoZU[/video]

Finally saw the interview vid. Well spoken and thoughtful kid. I agree with taking OL kids that are athletic and nimble, and then drilling down fundamentals. Looking forward to seeing him learn the trade.

Advertisement
Back