Zakhari Franklin WR from UTSA Hits the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
haven't seen any evidence he's taken even one visit or set up any visits since going into the portal....

Maybe collecting offers?
Do whatever it takes. We’ve done well at most positions. A potential wr1 and a big DT and this team has filled all the holes. 9-10 wins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami couldn’t get him into school I’m told. They had some real momentum but I think at the end of the day couldn’t get him admitted. Unfortunate. - 247

First, that's bull**** (nothing personal, talking about 247). There is no way on the planet we can't get a kid ADMITTED, unless he is flunking out of UTSA.

Second, it is possible that if he was close to graduating, he was going to lose credits in the transfer, causing him to stay in school for longer, and THAT was the impediment.

In 35 years, I haven't heard of a football player in good academic standing who couldn't get "admitted" to UM.

Pays to be a clown school I suppose.

1684270094139.jpeg

1684270103594.jpeg

1684270112231.jpeg

Advertisement
Miami couldn’t get him into school I’m told. They had some real momentum but I think at the end of the day couldn’t get him admitted. Unfortunate. - 247

I figured Cristobal would have done like Saban and done away with academic qualification. That sucks. Imagine the offense now if we added Franklin. I really hope he doesn't end up at FSU because he is a really good WR

Advertisement
Back