Zack Moss

I don't expect him in this class.

He's looking around and waiting for one certain offer, let's leave it at that.

I've heard UM isn't well like by the Hallandale staff. Which would explain our recruitment of the school since Willie Bailey was cut by AG.

Bailey dropped himself.. lol

It was Donofrio who thought he wouldn't fit the scheme well. He was dropped.

Advertisement
Miss isn't Miami caliber. Said it since day 1. Very similar to Mime James. Mike James didn't do squat on the field.

Mike James did a lot for Miami and at times they just didn't use him properly. Heck he practically won the GaTech by himself one year. An even more importantly you are TRULLY A SCUM BAG for attempting to call out Mike JAmes of all the UM players! Mike James missed his own mother's funeral to Play in Miami's bowl game because the team needed him. I didn't think you could get any lower than what I normal see from you, but this is a whole other sub-level.

[video=youtube;AhWWID8Ynvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhWWID8Ynvw[/video]

[video=youtube;N7FDZmGvXzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7FDZmGvXzQ[/video]

I'm not discrediting what he did interns of being a leader on and off the field. I am simply stating what he brought to the game in terms of talent and production.

We are looking for a stud tailback, not a part time starter/ backup. I don't know if you've seen our depth at RB, but it's not strong. We have too many unknowns. We are supposed to be looking for the Duke not Mike James.

You people can't handle the truth.

Obviously we aren't looking for a player like that. If kids could figure out what fommitment means we would've signed 3 of the top 4 RBs in the state. But at the same time this is a really weak RB class overall and we need numbers at the position. Did Mike James dominate on the field? Not necessarily, but he played his role. Duke Johnson wouldn't of been nearly as effective if he didn't have James wearing down the defense and taking the tough carries to keep him fresh. Gotta keep it in perspective. Without James for all we know Duke could've been beat up to the point of serious injury his true freshman year and been even worse off with injuries than what he was. Duke was and is an amazing player but he wasn't ready for the amount of touches he would've had if James wasn't on the roster. More importantly, he was broke the mold as a leader and a man for Duke to follow and learn from. He was one of the hardest workers on the team and extremely humble. No doubt about it he had a huge impact on Duke as a player and a person and that helped become the player that he ultimately is today. Sometimes you just need those blue collar guys that lack in talent but overflow with heart.

Miss isn't Miami caliber. Said it since day 1. Very similar to Mime James. Mike James didn't do squat on the field.

He still has a job in the NFL last I checked.

James played college football at the University of Miami. During his college football career, he played 40 games and rushed for 1340 yards on 304 carries with 17 TDs. In 2010 and 2011, he played mainly as a backup for Damien Berry and Lamar Miller. In 2012, he and Duke Johnson shared playing time.

Never mind college, how many yards did you get in high school?

I played SS in college. Ran the 200 in track....

We are supposed to be looking for game changers at RB- like Duke J. Etc. we are NOT looking for the next Mike James... Get over yourself.

Hey my bad but you're a *****

Yes cause only going after the elite backs has really worked for us lately. Kinda the reason our depth is trash right now

Advertisement
Yes cause only going after the elite backs has really worked for us lately. Kinda the reason our depth is trash right now

So having yearby and mark Walton as no 2 and no 3 running back is trash? Lol. 90% of the teams in the NCAA would love to have that....

Advertisement
I thought Moss was coming as an option at fullback. I agree with some of the other posters in terms of picking up Killins, if that the kid with the blazing field speed. And also Fils if he really is the best back in Florida. We really haven't had too much depth in the position in some time.

Advertisement
I don't expect him in this class.

He's looking around and waiting for one certain offer, let's leave it at that.

Yep, good call. He'll be a Gator. The offer will come at Camp this Summer. He was never going to be in this class. He's just holding his space in case the Gators never offer, but they will after camp.

im sorry i know mike james was drafted and has produced in the league not only at miami. The got was a tough one he deserves more respect than that bro for all he went through and yes he did produce

It looks like UF has found their two running backs for the 2016 class in JUCO RB MARK THOMPSON and last week (5/29) they recieved a commitment from Alabama running back LAMICAL PERINE. And with two rb's UF brought in for 2015, they are most likely done at RB. So young Mr. Moss may find himself out in the cold on NSD if he is in deed playing the recruiting game with UM.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wasn't Mike James good enough to make an NFL roster and actually get some stuff done before he got injured. Nobody is saying he's Edgerrin James, but this was a real Canes soldier, here

Advertisement
Back