Zack Moss

Advertisement
I like short thick backs with some speed and explosiveness like Moss. If we had been able to hold on to one of the 3 backs that dropped us last year then I'd feel better about our being able to cherry pick. We can't afford to lose Moss if Fils-Aime is not a guarantee. If we can add Fils and Killins then I'm ok if Moss drops. The one back committed that we can't afford to lose is Rasul! Losing 2 studs to FU and one to ND hurt bad. Same can't happen this year.

Miss isn't Miami caliber. Said it since day 1. Very similar to Mime James. Mike James didn't do squat on the field.

I don't expect him in this class.

He's looking around and waiting for one certain offer, let's leave it at that.

I've heard UM isn't well like by the Hallandale staff. Which would explain our recruitment of the school since Willie Bailey was cut by AG.

Advertisement
Miss isn't Miami caliber. Said it since day 1. Very similar to Mime James. Mike James didn't do squat on the field.

Haven't posted in awhile, but I completely disagree with you. Almost like saying J.Payton didn't belong here.

He still has a job in the NFL last I checked.

James played college football at the University of Miami. During his college football career, he played 40 games and rushed for 1340 yards on 304 carries with 17 TDs. In 2010 and 2011, he played mainly as a backup for Damien Berry and Lamar Miller. In 2012, he and Duke Johnson shared playing time.

Never mind college, how many yards did you get in high school?

Advertisement

Mike James did a lot for Miami and at times they just didn't use him properly. Heck he practically won the GaTech by himself one year. An even more importantly you are TRULLY A SCUM BAG for attempting to call out Mike JAmes of all the UM players! Mike James missed his own mother's funeral to Play in Miami's bowl game because the team needed him. I didn't think you could get any lower than what I normal see from you, but this is a whole other sub-level.

[video=youtube;AhWWID8Ynvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhWWID8Ynvw[/video]

[video=youtube;N7FDZmGvXzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7FDZmGvXzQ[/video]

Advertisement
I dont expect rasul or moss and i think deon mcintosh will be in and just pray for fils-aime to come thru.

Not a big fan of Deon Mcintosh. Hoping for fils-aims, too.

Deon is more of a athlete and working with both ice and beard could really do him some good after shirting, but depth should be decent in 16 yearby walton fingers crossed fils but deon shouldnt be expected to produce as a true freshman is my point.

mike james was a leader. did whatever was asked. blocking, playing fullback, catching passes out of backfield. When healthy he has made an impact for Bucs too.

I don't expect him in this class.

He's looking around and waiting for one certain offer, let's leave it at that.

I've heard UM isn't well like by the Hallandale staff. Which would explain our recruitment of the school since Willie Bailey was cut by AG.

Bailey dropped himself.. lol

Bailey should still had some eligibility left. I wouldn't mind seeing him transfer to us

Advertisement

U are ghey for this. Mike James made more sacrifices for this school then anyone in his tenure. I'm a mike James fan for life.

Not a fan of ur weak ***.

He still has a job in the NFL last I checked.

James played college football at the University of Miami. During his college football career, he played 40 games and rushed for 1340 yards on 304 carries with 17 TDs. In 2010 and 2011, he played mainly as a backup for Damien Berry and Lamar Miller. In 2012, he and Duke Johnson shared playing time.

Never mind college, how many yards did you get in high school?

I played SS in college. Ran the 200 in track....

We are supposed to be looking for game changers at RB- like Duke J. Etc. we are NOT looking for the next Mike James... Get over yourself.

Mike James did a lot for Miami and at times they just didn't use him properly. Heck he practically won the GaTech by himself one year. An even more importantly you are TRULLY A SCUM BAG for attempting to call out Mike JAmes of all the UM players! Mike James missed his own mother's funeral to Play in Miami's bowl game because the team needed him. I didn't think you could get any lower than what I normal see from you, but this is a whole other sub-level.

[video=youtube;AhWWID8Ynvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhWWID8Ynvw[/video]

[video=youtube;N7FDZmGvXzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7FDZmGvXzQ[/video]

I'm not discrediting what he did interns of being a leader on and off the field. I am simply stating what he brought to the game in terms of talent and production.

We are looking for a stud tailback, not a part time starter/ backup. I don't know if you've seen our depth at RB, but it's not strong. We have too many unknowns. We are supposed to be looking for the Duke not Mike James.

You people can't handle the truth.

Advertisement
Back