Zach Smith Insight On Martell

yeah i think his point was that tate isnt dating a normal girl, hes dating an apparently famous iG model that has the ability to get any dude she wants w 10x the money he has. so his whole thing is IF tate doesn't win the job, what's his mindset when she dips on his *** for a dude w a ferrari and no a 3 series
We don't love Dem hoes! Lol, I know she's bad but he's in Miami. They're everywhere!

Advertisement
again i agree, but i will also defer to a dude who won a national championship/rimmington and did more for UM than anyone here on this board. he knows a thing or two about the qualities of a mature QB (remember he was the first one to call out perry since last summer about his maturity and same w williams issues after not getting a shot)
He’s one of those guys who say they wouldn’t be on social media, of course not it wasn’t around when he was in college. People love to act like they didn’t have fun while they were in college

She look good but as you said there are finer women in Miami honestly

lol it isnt about her being as fine as the other girls in miami, its that she's got 820k followers on iG lol. hes just saying that he needs to chill bc she's gonna get hit on nonstop since she's an insta you know what

Advertisement
He’s one of those guys who say they wouldn’t be on social media, of course not it wasn’t around when he was in college. People love to act like they didn’t have fun while they were in college

yeah, but he also had a QB who was uber mature and thats what he wants out of that spot. i dont blame him bc maturity was a big issue w 2 of the 3 QBs last year (3 if you include smokey)

of course lol. roM gotta specific mindset of what he wants and that's Dorsey like
I can understand that but like Brock said, all college kids do the same thing, for the most part. It just wasn't broadcast to the world back then.

you don't live in miami so you dont listen to the local sports talk. he brought it up multiple times bc i think tate went at some trolls about his girl or some nonsense. anyways, you bring up nonsense about perry starting w a nothing to be seen here quote from the strength coach and him posting a snap of him in ocala. you're so full of **** on this lol. people kill perry for this stuff so they should rightfully kill tate for the same.

They shouldn't kill either of them. They are 20 year old guys. That is what 20 year old guys do.

lol it isnt about her being as fine as the other girls in miami, its that she's got 820k followers on iG lol. hes just saying that he needs to chill bc she's gonna get hit on nonstop since she's an insta you know what
Bruh why does he care who he’s ******* with? These people be wanting players to behave like robots lol. If he pulled her then that’s martell problem and not anyone else’s lol

Advertisement
They shouldn't kill either of them. They are 20 year old guys. That is what 20 year old guys do.

i agree (well martell is 21-22 but point still stands). im jut saying, d rev and others (including myself killed perry last year for his maturity or lack thereof (which he admitted)), every QB should be held to the same. i also do think that when you sign up to be a college QB at a major D1 team, youre "college" life is over. its a job and it sucks bc they dont get to live a normal student life, but theyre there for a diff reason than we were

Bruh why does he care who he’s ******* with? These people be wanting players to behave like robots lol. If he pulled her then that’s martell problem and not anyone else’s lol

lol again, i agree, and i just said rombergs ideal QB is the one who led us in the early 00s. why do you think hes got an issue w perry and williams last year and now martell now. theyre not living up to the QB he played with and saw lead UM to dominant seasons

Very true! Its nothing bad and could easily be improved upon. But to say he has it now is ridiculous. I think he might have a much stronger arm too coming into the fall looking at how serious he has been with the off season program.

That is how far I could throw a football in HS. I'd place $ on Tate being able to throw further than 60, no doubt.

Advertisement
Thats not that far!! lmao

It's not, that's why I was making the point. These guys can throw further than that, there's no question. 65+ yards is not a weak arm.

Anyway, Tate can make all the throws, Diaz has already said as much. The issue with him is not arm strength. Case closed. Moving on to real discussions with people who, at the very minimum, can grasp basic geometry and the difference between "ball placement" and a "frozen rope."

Advertisement
To me throwing power is being able to throw a pass far and tight, not just lobbing it up along the sideline when the protection broke down.

This is power. 2:35

Curious, what position did you play? HS, College, Pro? How many passes 60+ yards on a rope do you think our QB's will throw per game? Do you think Enos will have an O that will require his QB's to throw deep?

That's the part i'm getting at! 60 yards isn't that far. John beck threw 70 yard dart in college. There just isn't film out there of Tate throwing deep balls that aren't lobs up. Any HS QB could probably throw 60 yard ball. Will it be pretty, no. Will it be accurate **** no. Do i think Tates arm is better than that of course i do but we can not watch film and pretend that he has this arm that just hasn't been unleashed because, well if he did, fields would probably be at another school.

Look at my Google news feed. LOL
Screenshot_20190708-213549.jpg

Advertisement
Back