Zach Smith Insight On Martell

The ball was thrown 60 yards in case you don't understand basic middle school geometry. Not to mention it was an absolute frozen rope.

"60 yards"

"Frozen rope"

Advertisement
so is the order in terms of QB this? best pure prospect -- williams, best raw prospect -- perry, best playmaker -- martell

BTW i like tate as a prospect but he doesnt have this rocket of an arm that people seem to think he has. I think he has good accuracy and elite footwork which could really go hand and hand together for him.

For what ? Posting his girlfriend? Romberg been sounding like a big *** hypocrite lately honestly

also, i think the reason why he brought it up is bc this isn't a normal girl - its an IG model (who got on camera during the ND game 2 years ago) w a million followers so i think he's worried bout distractions (remember rombergs idea of a QB and the attitude they bring is Dorsey and nothing less)

BTW i like tate as a prospect but he doesnt have this rocket of an arm that people seem to think he has. I think he has good accuracy and elite footwork which could really go hand and hand together for him.

to me, i just dont know enough. i saw the netflix special and clips of the OSU game and a good spring game and a bad one. so who knows

Advertisement
He can throw at least 58-60 yards. Which is the scope of Tyler van dyke arm(which he threw 60 yards the opening recently the longest ball challenge). We all refer to van dyke having a powerful arm right?

He can throw at least 58-60 yards. Which is the scope of Tyler van dyke arm(which he threw at the opening recently). We all refer to van dyke having a powerful arm right?

Very true! Its nothing bad and could easily be improved upon. But to say he has it now is ridiculous. I think he might have a much stronger arm too coming into the fall looking at how serious he has been with the off season program.

Advertisement
Why do you think he has elite footwork? I don’t see how that’s possible if he’s not that good from under center. His accuracy is probably just average as well. I think he has solid arm strength for a college QB w the accuracy of maybe Stephen Morris but his ability to make plays on the run is what makes him possibly special

The most average “elite” throw of all time... lol y’all really hyping this ****
What? He rolled to his left, planted, rotated his hips and squared his shoulders, and threw an absolute bullet right in the WRs breadbasket. All while he was being draped by the DB, that is one of the most difficult throws to execute.

you don't live in miami so you dont listen to the local sports talk. he brought it up multiple times bc i think tate went at some trolls about his girl or some nonsense. anyways, you bring up nonsense about perry starting w a nothing to be seen here quote from the strength coach and him posting a snap of him in ocala. you're so full of **** on this lol. people kill perry for this stuff so they should rightfully kill tate for the same.
Talking **** to guys trolling his girl is completely different than posting **** and flashing wads of cash and gold teeth while you get replaced for Rosier.

Advertisement
He has plenty of arm to execute this offense and as I've stated before, all he has to do is move the chains. That's what he does.

Why do you think he has elite footwork? I don’t see how that’s possible if he’s not that good from under center. His accuracy is probably just average as well. I think he has solid arm strength for a college QB w the accuracy of maybe Stephen Morris but his ability to make plays on the run is what makes him possibly special
His footwork is extremely elite. Lol, I know I defend him a lot but I really don't know what y'all are seeing, or rather not seeing, if you've watched his film. Refer to Roman's break down, he said "quick" so many times, he actually counted.

Talking **** to guys trolling his girl is completely different than posting **** and flashing wads of cash and gold teeth while you get replaced for Rosier.

again i agree, but i will also defer to a dude who won a national championship/rimmington and did more for UM than anyone here on this board. he knows a thing or two about the qualities of a mature QB (remember he was the first one to call out perry since last summer about his maturity and same w williams issues after not getting a shot)

Advertisement
again i agree, but i will also defer to a dude who won a national championship/rimmington and did more for UM than anyone here on this board. he knows a thing or two about the qualities of a mature QB (remember he was the first one to call out perry since last summer about his maturity and same w williams issues after not getting a shot)
That's fair. Personally, I wish all of the players would stay the **** off social media. It's the devil! Lol

That's fair. Personally, I wish all of the players would stay the **** off social media. It's the devil! Lol

yeah i think his point was that tate isnt dating a normal girl, hes dating an apparently famous iG model that has the ability to get any dude she wants w 10x the money he has. so his whole thing is IF tate doesn't win the job, what's his mindset when she dips on his *** for a dude w a ferrari and no a 3 series

His ability to flip his hips, he changes direction very fast, There was a clip posted during spring of the QBs practicing handoffs and it really showed just how light and fast his feet are.

yeah i think his point was that tate isnt dating a normal girl, hes dating an apparently famous iG model that has the ability to get any dude she wants w 10x the money he has. so his whole thing is IF tate doesn't win the job, what's his mindset when she dips on his *** for a dude w a ferrari and no a 3 series

If that’s why Tate chose not to date her, he couldn’t be the QB of the University of Miami.

Advertisement
Back