Zach Smith Insight On Martell

1:20 mark

You'll learn soon that no one cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining. The narrative is Tate can't throw so people who don't know football like to regurgitate that line over and over.

The best throw of his career is at the 2:07 mark. U don't make that throw if u have "complete lack of arm strength" 😂

Advertisement
I'm not saying his arm is weak, but this clip that people point to is a terrible example. He loads up on this throw and his receiver still has to slow up for it.
How do explain this? Lucky throw?
ezgif.com-optimize-1.gif

I'm not saying his arm is weak, but this clip that people point to is a terrible example. He loads up on this throw and his receiver still has to slow up for it.

That is an impressive throw regardless of how you want to discredit it. No, he doesn't have Trevor Lawrence's arm strength or even Perry's, but no one here is saying that. A better argument would be to point to actual issues in his game, because arm strength is not one of those.

Edit: directed at the soccer moms here saying his arm is weak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao this is the second time you've tried to bring attention to his IG. As u can see, no one cares. Perry posted a sextape. Big difference.

you don't live in miami so you dont listen to the local sports talk. he brought it up multiple times bc i think tate went at some trolls about his girl or some nonsense. anyways, you bring up nonsense about perry starting w a nothing to be seen here quote from the strength coach and him posting a snap of him in ocala. you're so full of **** on this lol. people kill perry for this stuff so they should rightfully kill tate for the same.

Advertisement
Back