Zach Smith Insight On Martell

Advertisement
Shut da fck up shiitbrick. Pay my fare. Pay my hotel. Pay my car. Pay my tickets to the game. Basically, pay me to come all the way over there to whoop your ***. Lol. PM me when u paid all my expenses muthafcka. How bad u want this. Pay for it. Biitch made...

You're like Highsmith at Paradise introductions...lol...walking in all smooth and cool and badass like he was gonna come with it... Then says: Hi I'm Alonzo (high pitch)...then walks out....lol...wtf...😂😂😂
HAHA....Fool you ain't no tyson, holyfield or mayweather. Who in the **** is gonna pay you to show up and fight??? Just keep your "cane fan" *** behind the keyboard doing what keyboard warriors due best...working their way towards Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Advertisement
HAHA....Fool you ain't no tyson, holyfield or mayweather. Who in the **** is gonna pay you to show up and fight??? Just keep your "cane fan" *** behind the keyboard doing what keyboard warriors due best...working their way towards Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Do u all Snapchat each other your dcks and lick your phone? I don't look for trouble. But if a muthafcka wants some...come get some. 😂😂😂...biotch.

So you’re a Tebow caulk gobbler too?

Um....no.

I was just being witty since Tebow was mentioned in the post I commented on.

With that said, Miami could be so lucky, since Dorsey, to have a proven college-level winner on the roster at the QB position.

PS...if you are gobbling caulk, I think you need to spend less time at Home Depot

Um....no.

I was just being witty since Tebow was mentioned in the post I commented on.

With that said, Miami could be so lucky, since Dorsey, to have a proven college-level winner on the roster at the QB position.

PS...if you are gobbling caulk, I think you need to spend less time at Home Depot

No Tebow analogies. Ever.

Unless it’s to talk about how he diddles little boys in the Phillipines.

Advertisement
Do u all Snapchat each other your dcks and lick your phone? I don't look for trouble. But if a muthafcka wants some...come get some. 😂😂😂...biotch.
Haha!!! that was witty, though a little to specific for me to think you are a heterosexual male. I know you are gonna need help with the big word so I am prepared to wait a while for your response.

While you are fumbling through your phone for an online dictionary, maybe you can let us in on what team you really support.

Nah, He and I are something you obviously are not. We're Cane fanatics. We have no pleasantries for the top hat and monocle gentleman that dot this board. We don't want to see videos of faux Jesus Christ whipping his filthy players into a frenzy, no matter how much you wanted to align with that other collaborator impirical cane.

Touched a nerve did I?

And its Empirical nephew.

Tate = Tebow, Jr....

Tebow was an average thrower too. Tate a far better runner though I think. Both have fire, desire, heart and "IT"...

Enos will need to design a special playbook for this guy....Tate is our starting QB.

Edit: Fux Zach Smith. Carryon. 😂
Stop....Tebow would have NEVER run from competition. Let Martell win a Heisman and an NC before you use = again.

It's going to be an interesting battle. I don't know how it plays out if either N'Kosi or Jarren is the better more effective passer than Martell, but Martell ads some dynamic run capability. I think N'Kosi has run capability when a passing play breaks down, but I would NOT call designed runs for Perry with his slifht build (tall and lean).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can it instead be a thread to talk **** about that loser Zach Smith?

https://watchstadium.com/news/zach-...s-staffer-nude-photos-white-house-08-17-2018/
The tebow comparison is just disrespectful. Tebow was nationally celebrated for throwing one forward pass in a playoff game in Denver. He couldn't do anything else. Martell today is a better thrower than tebow ever was!

To me, one thing Martell has that cant be lost is he appears to be a natural leader. Guys seem to really around him. Not sure if it's the same for JW and NP.

How many more day til summer camp?? Lol
If Martell was a better thrower than Tebow and such a great natural leader, he'd still be at OSU with an NC and a Heisman on the shelf

No Tebow analogies. Ever.

Unless it’s to talk about how he diddles little boys in the Phillipines.

I wasn't aware
Haha, Yes you did, I must admit I was a bit shocked to see you quoting the most hated gayturd in recent memory. I know Empirical is with an E, what I should have done was typed IMPirical cane....Uncle. Lol

Well played. Well played.

Since we are on topic, you need to come at me with

GIMPirical Cane.

I do like leather and gag balls.

Hahahahah

Advertisement
Back