Zach mccloud just recommited tonight

who do you guys think the best linebacker recruit we’ve gotten before these three? I know shaq is rated the highest.

I’m trying to remember at the last highly touted linebacker we got. Arthur brown? or was there someone sooner that I missed. Golden had a lot of out of town no name JAG’s in that position

J Grace was and is a beast. Been slim pickins recently tho.

Advertisement
Welcome back Zach to the :neonu:!!

I'm bringin it back!!!!
proxy.php

b02e1f8a79513e04917087bb469e925a.jpg

wet-dress-google.gif

Bring the spoiler quotes back if this is a problem.

We BACK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Zach to the :neonu:!!

I'm bringin it back!!!!
proxy.php

b02e1f8a79513e04917087bb469e925a.jpg

wet-dress-google.gif

Bring the spoiler quotes back if this is a problem.
Whoss yhe chick in the middle

First one is Remy Lacroix. The other two are google specials. 2 years ago, EVERY commit was ushered in this way!! Chad Thomas' was out of hand. If it becomes a problem for people at work, MODS needs to get the "spoiler" wrap back on the options.

YESSSIIIR, I remember the when this what committ tradition. Thanx for bringin it back dawg. Btw the last one is Carmen Kinsley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
First one is Remy Lacroix. The other two are google specials. 2 years ago, EVERY commit was ushered in this way!! Chad Thomas' was out of hand. If it becomes a problem for people at work, MODS needs to get the "spoiler" wrap back on the options.

3rd is Carmen Kinsley

Advertisement
Tonight's like one of those nights where you have strippers on their way and a ton of Coke to sniff of their ***...right now? McCloud almost trumps that ****...

Advertisement
Advertisement
DABO WILL BE FOREVER IN MY HEART....

but this kid is a BAD SOB....

Just loking at his frame last year before watching film..i figured he would be a good rangy, sideline to sideline line backer....I WAS WRONG...this dude runs through SOULS....He tries to kill everything he hits...

This LB Class is SCARY GOOD....Shaq is a grown man, This kif wants to hurt people, and Pinkney is the level headed guy that you think is nice...and he just slaps you in the face cause you looked at him wrong....

Whoever is coaching up these LBS...wont have to do much. Add to it the redshirt guys like Gordinier, and King. I liked Gordinier alot..
Your the 1st person i seen that really stress Gordiner. I like him alot too. LBs will be a strong position soon.

Advertisement
Back