Zach mccloud just recommited tonight

Is this what is known as "good news"? It's been so long since there's been any in December, I don't remember what it looks like. If so, nice work coach.

Advertisement
Ever since the rule change last year richt has been huge advocate of calling out recruits on Twitter. Think it's big for a recruit to be singled out publicly by a head coach

Advertisement
Remember they committed under Golden. Give credit where credit is due.

giphy.gif

every time something good happens, i can't help but think of Dabo.

Praise baby Jesus for that dude.

Imagine if Golden goes 8-4? We probably still have another year to go.

Thank you CLEMSON!!

DABO WILL BE FOREVER IN MY HEART....

but this kid is a BAD SOB....

Just loking at his frame last year before watching film..i figured he would be a good rangy, sideline to sideline line backer....I WAS WRONG...this dude runs through SOULS....He tries to kill everything he hits...

This LB Class is SCARY GOOD....Shaq is a grown man, This kif wants to hurt people, and Pinkney is the level headed guy that you think is nice...and he just slaps you in the face cause you looked at him wrong....

Whoever is coaching up these LBS...wont have to do much. Add to it the redshirt guys like Gordinier, and King. I liked Gordinier alot..

Advertisement
DABO WILL BE FOREVER IN MY HEART....

but this kid is a BAD SOB....

Just loking at his frame last year before watching film..i figured he would be a good rangy, sideline to sideline line backer....I WAS WRONG...this dude runs through SOULS....He tries to kill everything he hits...

This LB Class is SCARY GOOD....Shaq is a grown man, This kif wants to hurt people, and Pinkney is the level headed guy that you think is nice...and he just slaps you in the face cause you looked at him wrong....

Whoever is coaching up these LBS...wont have to do much. Add to it the redshirt guys like Gordinier, and King. I liked Gordinier alot..
Did king rs?

Advertisement
Remember they committed under Golden. Give credit where credit is due.

They committed under Alfredo, and would have left Alfredo at the altar again, after the debacle that was gonna be the rest of the season if he would have been retained.

Welcome back Zach to the :neonu:!!

I'm bringin it back!!!!
proxy.php

b02e1f8a79513e04917087bb469e925a.jpg

wet-dress-google.gif
Bring the spoiler quotes back if this is a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
First one is Remy Lacroix. The other two are google specials. 2 years ago, EVERY commit was ushered in this way!! Chad Thomas' was out of hand. If it becomes a problem for people at work, MODS needs to get the "spoiler" wrap back on the options.

who do you guys think the best linebacker recruit we’ve gotten before these three? I know shaq is rated the highest.

I’m trying to remember at the last highly touted linebacker we got. Arthur brown? or was there someone sooner that I missed. Golden had a lot of out of town no name JAG’s in that position

Advertisement
Back