Zach Dykstra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw him on campus this morning. He doesn't seem to be handling the hot Miami temperatures very well. Something to keep and eye on here. Just thought I would let everyone know. I'll report on anything I see this summer. No thanks needed.

Advertisement
Been in south Florida my whole life.. I'm not handling the heat well! What does that even mean my dude, lol? U saw him past out or something, context?

IMG_4262.GIF

Yup... looks like he hates it..

C93eeoYXYAA_sF_.jpg

Attachments

• C_Joj9AXkAAoLDR.jpg
    C_Joj9AXkAAoLDR.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Advertisement
I guess this is what people would rather talk about in the offseason.

To each their own.

Advertisement
I'd like to hide the corn cob with that big Iowa boy.

I'd peel the husk off his corn cob for him, dip it in butter, and then devour it myself while he watches.

If you do not believe me, I will take you to his farm and show you the potency of his seed.

Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Iowa sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute.

Sweat will shine on your face as you ride his massive tractor around the grounds of his family's expansive farm.

I'd like to hide the corn cob with that big Iowa boy.

I'd peel the husk off his corn cob for him, dip it in butter, and then devour it myself while he watches.

If you do not believe me, I will take you to his farm and show you the potency of his seed.

Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Iowa sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute.

Sweat will shine on your face as you ride his massive tractor around the grounds of his family's expansive farm.

You've got a gift, rok. I'm all agitated in the groin after reading that.

He'll redshirt this year and and next year we'll have the ipf ready to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Like every other thread around here.

its a real pile of **** until Rok shows up.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back