Zach Dykstra

Midwestern Iowa EE OL "may" take a instate visit to their state school and yall panic? Chill mane, he's a lot more solid than any of these miami commits that's for **** sure.

Advertisement
So I graduated from Miami and am getting my MBA at Iowa, a friend of mine at Iowa is a big hawk fan and belongs to their rivals page. Apparently there is a big thread that Dykstra isnt 100% on Miami. The guy who runs the site texted Dykstra asking him about the rumors to which he said "Just asked Zach Dykstra about this. He said Iowa State is still recruiting him and he might take a visit there - hasn't really decided yet - but he's pretty set on Miami. I asked about Iowa and he said they haven't been in contact recently." Interesting news, sounds all in on the canes, but thought I'd share in this rare Iowa Miami crossover.

Congratulations on getting you MBA.

I hope they are giving you a full ride or significant cash because living in Iowa must suck in the winters.

So I graduated from Miami and am getting my MBA at Iowa, a friend of mine at Iowa is a big hawk fan and belongs to their rivals page. Apparently there is a big thread that Dykstra isnt 100% on Miami. The guy who runs the site texted Dykstra asking him about the rumors to which he said "Just asked Zach Dykstra about this. He said Iowa State is still recruiting him and he might take a visit there - hasn't really decided yet - but he's pretty set on Miami. I asked about Iowa and he said they haven't been in contact recently." Interesting news, sounds all in on the canes, but thought I'd share in this rare Iowa Miami crossover.

Congratulations on getting you MBA.

I hope they are giving you a full ride or significant cash because living in Iowa must suck in the winters.

Trust me he is fine those midwest girls are built for long cold indoor winters :cool:.

"Don't sleep on Iowa, Sleep with the Big Girls of Iowa"

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back