Zach Dykstra

jgcanes32

Heisman Winner
So I graduated from Miami and am getting my MBA at Iowa, a friend of mine at Iowa is a big hawk fan and belongs to their rivals page. Apparently there is a big thread that Dykstra isnt 100% on Miami. The guy who runs the site texted Dykstra asking him about the rumors to which he said "Just asked Zach Dykstra about this. He said Iowa State is still recruiting him and he might take a visit there - hasn't really decided yet - but he's pretty set on Miami. I asked about Iowa and he said they haven't been in contact recently." Interesting news, sounds all in on the canes, but thought I'd share in this rare Iowa Miami crossover.

Advertisement
[TWEET]763463075957616640[/TWEET]
Just tweeted this yesterday... Check his timeline, he's all Canes.
Plus, he's an EE, nothing to worry about here.

We got a whole bunch of players being slept on. It's incredible how little respect they are giving some of these kids.

So I graduated from Miami and am getting my MBA at Iowa, a friend of mine at Iowa is a big hawk fan and belongs to their rivals page. Apparently there is a big thread that Dykstra isnt 100% on Miami. The guy who runs the site texted Dykstra asking him about the rumors to which he said "Just asked Zach Dykstra about this. He said Iowa State is still recruiting him and he might take a visit there - hasn't really decided yet - but he's pretty set on Miami. I asked about Iowa and he said they haven't been in contact recently." Interesting news, sounds all in on the canes, but thought I'd share in this rare Iowa Miami crossover.

I would literally rather stab my eyes w/ needles than live in Iowa. But good luck man.

Advertisement
I just hope he doesn't turn into the next Alex Gall, I remember folks talking up him because he played at Ohio power Moeller. Maybe a red-shirt would have helped him.

My condolences on being an Iowa resident.

Don't sleep on Iowa, those big corn feed gals give some good luvin and then they cook for you. Not to mention you can make a very good living in AgEcon, I traded commodities for years trust me there is a reason those big 10 & Big 8 schools are flushed with cash. Those country boys make their money, buy a few $150k JD tractors, take a annual $15k vacation to Disney world with there 5 kids , and the rest goes into coffee cans in the pantry for a rainy day. Oh yeah and they give to the local church. Now when those good ole boys really start making money they buy an RV ( I am talking $300k+), so don't sleep on Iowa.

Go Canes

Don't sleep on Iowa, those big corn feed gals give some good luvin and then they cook for you. Not to mention you can make a very good living in AgEcon, I traded commodities for years trust me there is a reason those big 10 & Big 8 schools are flushed with cash. Those country boys make their money, buy a few $150k JD tractors, take a annual $15k vacation to Disney world with there 5 kids , and the rest goes into coffee cans in the pantry for a rainy day. Oh yeah and they give to the local church. Now when those good ole boys really start making money they buy an RV ( I am talking $300k+), so don't sleep on Iowa.

Go Canes
The Iowa Chamber of Commerce should hire the P-man as their brand marketer:
DON'T SLEEP ON IOWA - SLEEP WITH THE BIG GIRLS OF IOWA

Advertisement

Go Canes

**** dat **** son. im gettin stupid icey & makin it rain in the club. check the rollie & the gucci flats my G.

So he isnt, but he is?

Maybe Searles saw him up close at Paradise Camp, and didn't like what he saw in terms of an absolute take, and may have higher guys on the board. Never know in a fluid recruiting situation. Maybe instead of plan A, he is now a plan B? Maybe after visiting Miami for the camp, he doesn't know if a midwwestern guy fits in down in Miami. MAYBE its local people stirring stuff up.

I do know We have to hit on the OL class this year, its a must. Everyone focuses on skill positions, but QB, OL, DL, CB are the 4 most important IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe Searles saw him up close at Paradise Camp, and didn't like what he saw in terms of an absolute take, and may have higher guys on the board. Never know in a fluid recruiting situation. Maybe instead of plan A, he is now a plan B? Maybe after visiting Miami for the camp, he doesn't know if a midwwestern guy fits in down in Miami. MAYBE its local people stirring stuff up.

We have to hit on the OL class this year, its a must. Everyone focuses on skill positions, but QB, OL, DL, CB are the 4 most important IMO.

Agree. We need to match our o line talent to our d line talent and everything will work itself out. Gotta dominate the trenches!

Sounds like he is 99% to Miami, which is about right for a verbal commit. Obviously you never know 100% for sure until a kid signs an LOI.

Advertisement
Based on the few reps I saw of him he looked unathletic and soft. While it's only a few reps by comparison, Hillary looked flexible, had a great frame and feet, and seemed like he cared.

Replace him with chandler! That guy is a monster .

Offensive linemen rarely play recruiting games. Midwestern offensive linemen NEVER play recruiting games. If I was him, I'd take every free trip/visit offered. Not like you're ever going to get your *** kissed this much ever again.

Based on the few reps I saw of him he looked unathletic and soft. While it's only a few reps by comparison, Hillary looked flexible, had a great frame and feet, and seemed like he cared.

Replace him with chandler! That guy is a monster .

I believe he had an interview and he was adjusting to the speed of the Florida guys. Will only make him better.

Advertisement
Back