Z’s prospect Watch: SouthLake QB Graham Knowles

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia

Since we are all about measurables I figured I would help them out with a QB prospect with elite measurables. 6’7 210 and get this? plays for a TX power in SouthLake and threw 18 TDs, 3 INTs, on 72 pct passing last year.

I really like that he‘s a deceptive athlete. He’s not Vick but if he needs to do it himself he‘s more than willing to do it. He has an above average arm that‘ll probably get better as he gets stronger but I also like that he understands timing and placement really well. The balls he‘s throwing are in really good spots. Around the 2 minute mark is actually a really good example when he purposely throws a back shoulder because he’s trying to put it in a place only his guy can make a play.

He‘s not going to be a first rounder but he could grow into a mid rounder. He actually reminds me of Eagles draft pick Tanner McKee.

Advertisement
He's Bahamian.

His dad is a legend from my country...Tennis Player Mark.

Georgia Tech got a steal imo. He was a paart of the summer camp held in bahamas this summer for youth with Bahamians Rashad Fenton cb in nfl, and Mike Starachan wr for the colts.

Me and @TheSwagger1 talked about him awhile back...I wished he camped down here early summer.

Last edited:
Good find… the sad part is Dawson has got to know who this kid is from his time at Houston

Advertisement
Really good find kid looks like he’s played qb his whole life. Timing, footwork, command, size. Not highly rated bc he only started 5 games last year after the starter (who signed with Wyoming) got hurt.

He's Bahamian.

His dad is a legend from my country...Tennis Player Mark.

Georgia Tech got a steal imo. He was a paart of the summer camp held in bahamas this summer for youth with Bahamians Rashad Fenton cb in nfl, and Mike Starachan wr for the colts.

Me and @TheSwagger1 talked about him awhile back...I wished he camped down here early summer.
I opened this thread to tag @TheSwagger1 😂

Advertisement

Since we are all about measurables I figured I would help them out with a QB prospect with elite measurables. 6’7 210 and get this? plays for a TX power in SouthLake and threw 18 TDs, 3 INTs, on 72 pct passing last year.

I really like that he‘s a deceptive athlete. He’s not Vick but if he needs to do it himself he‘s more than willing to do it. He has an above average arm that‘ll probably get better as he gets stronger but I also like that he understands timing and placement really well. The balls he‘s throwing are in really good spots. Around the 2 minute mark is actually a really good example when he purposely throws a back shoulder because he’s trying to put it in a place only his guy can make a play.

He‘s not going to be a first rounder but he could grow into a mid rounder. He actually reminds me of Eagles draft pick Tanner McKee.

I watched about two minutes of tape and had enough.

We absolutely have to get him in instead of Judd. I see 10x more natural talent here.

Watched the HLs before I looked at the profile and was surprised to see him rated so lowly.

Really great release. Makes some opposite hash throws. Pretty good feet for 6’ 7”. Not so sudden, but moved out of the pocket well and collected himself well. Not a ton of off schedule throws to see, but seemed to read defenses well in the concepts they set up for him. Throws a really nice Corner route and a solid slant route.

Has a similar look (beyond height) to Mike Glennon in his style.

needs work. but an interesting prospect. I'd take a deeper dive on him.

same type long ball skills that TVD showed at the prep level.

nice find.

Advertisement
Duh.

Might be a ****-towaski situation where they see just the measurables…. Hopefully we are able to pivot to someone better.
Im good with Judd as we are PORTALING @ QB imo anyway.

But im 1 that would bring in ANOTHER hs qb as well.

I would still be scouring for qbs.

CJ Bailey, Trever Jackson and this guy i would be watching...

Advertisement
Im good with Judd as we are PORTALING @ QB imo anyway.

But im 1 that would bring in ANOTHER hs qb as well.

I would still be scouring for qbs.

CJ Bailey, Trever Jackson and this guy i would be watching...
We looked at this Smith kid and it never went anywhere. I don’t know how they could look at Jids and choose him over any of these guys.

System QB, the same system they run from pee wee.

I'm kidding, sort of. SLC always has players and maybe he's one. At least they used to. How good are they these days? That isn't a place you can fly under the radar.

System QB, the same system they run from pee wee.

I'm kidding, sort of. SLC always has players and maybe he's one. At least they used to. How good are they these days? That isn't a place you can fly under the radar.
I think it’s because their actual starter went down and he played half a season. They went 13-1.

Advertisement
Back