Z’s prospect Watch: DE Adam Kissayi

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Yes, the same series that brought you Braylen Pressly, Duece Vaughn, Riley Leonard, and others is back! Get used to it.

Spotlight is fully on Minnesota commit Adam Kissayi. 6’7 230 DE from Palm Bay that also plays TE and has a soccer background. I was actually astonished that he’s ranked as low as he is. Turn on the tape and you see an NFL athlete with a tremendous body and motor. He’s easily going to play at 270-280. He’s raw but has some basic moves that he uses and he’s got production to match with 8.5 sacks last season. As you watch further on and the start to focus on his run D you’ll see a decent understanding of leverage which is a plus because usually guys his size have to work on it tremendously.

I don’t know how he’s ranked as low as he is but the Gophers are getting a potential gem if they can get him.

Advertisement
I believe @gogeta4 has also spoken very positively about this recruit. The two of you speaking for him warrants me checking out his film.

He's athletic and strong. Seems to have a good motor, too. Saw a variety of moves, too. Size seems right. Playing smart and containing at times, but shooting gaps when appropriate, too. Didn't see much "pop" in the tackles, but that's the only thing really missing. Nice prospect and seems undervalued. How is the comp?

Last edited:
Certainly not the most fluid or fast guy. Those strides sure do make up for alot of that though. Looks like a nice project with high upside for sure.
For 6’7 he moves well. He’s not stiff at all and runs pretty **** good for that size. Don’t look at him now being 6’7 230, look at him in two years. I’m sure he’s still adjusting to being so long at that age. The potential is high here. Bonus he’s a former qb / soccer player.

I definitely agree with @Zbrod95. If @gogeta signs off I’m definitely intrigued. He has a great record with me on prospects.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
6’7 230 , moves well

33E871D8-17CD-42A7-B4E2-3D5F06918727.gif

Put him and Collins on the same OL, the QB cant throw down the middle. Batted balls all day 🐾🐾🐾🐾

Yes, the same series that brought you Braylen Pressly, Duece Vaughn, Riley Leonard, and others is back! Get used to it.

Spotlight is fully on Minnesota commit Adam Kissayi. 6’7 230 DE from Palm Bay that also plays TE and has a soccer background. I was actually astonished that he’s ranked as low as he is. Turn on the tape and you see an NFL athlete with a tremendous body and motor. He’s easily going to play at 270-280. He’s raw but has some basic moves that he uses and he’s got production to match with 8.5 sacks last season. As you watch further on and the start to focus on his run D you’ll see a decent understanding of leverage which is a plus because usually guys his size have to work on it tremendously.

I don’t know how he’s ranked as low as he is but the Gophers are getting a potential gem if they can get him.

I can tell you with supreme confidence that if Miami sniffs, he’d be all in.

He’s a perfect recruit you stash for 1-1.5 years and you let him get acclimated to a college regimen, then unleash **** on opposing ends. Good bend and motor, just needs to add some muscle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe @gogeta4 has also spoken very positively about this recruit. The two of you speaking for him warrants me checking out his film.

He's athletic and strong. Seems to have a good motor, too. Saw a variety of moves, too. Size seems right. Playing smart and containing at times, but shooting gaps when appropriate, too. Didn't see much "pop" in the tackles, but that's the only thing really missing. Nice prospect and seems undervalued. How is the comp?

Great find! Definitely need that length on this team. Cant believe we took Dayan Russell and can’t even offer this guy??

Advertisement
Back