Z’s Game Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It was not coaching and size. It was coaching. They have big players. You dont try to play in the box. You come out in 4 and 5 wide every play and have your RBs catch short passes and have their big players running all over the place. We have known for months who we were playing and what their strengths are and where we may be able to exploit them. We didn't try any of that in any consistent way. Yall claim we are small but all but one of our top 5 DBs are over 6 ft. We have a massive OL and match up well with our DL against theirs. Not to mention our big *** TEs if you wanna get size on them u go 4 wide with the TEs split. Yall using the size of our LBs and saying we are small. This game should have been a shootout. Bama could not cover our players with any consistency. Lashlee is a average play caller. Simple as that.

Doesn’t matter that he didn’t miss a tackle. Being dragged for 3-4 years does the same damage as missing a tackle and always will.

I didn’t think know it took an Einstein level IQ to figure that out. Next time I’ll mention it.
He was not dragged that much, literally taking one play out of the 5 tackles he had all game and now he shouldn’t be out on the field. Doesn’t take an Einstein level IQ to know you are overreacting 😂

Advertisement
It was not coaching and size. It was coaching. They have big players. You dont try to play in the box. You come out in 4 and 5 wide every play and have your RBs catch short passes and have their big players running all over the place. We have known for months who we were playing and what their strengths are and where we may be able to exploit them. We didn't try any of that in any consistent way. Yall claim we are small but all but one of our top 5 DBs are over 6 ft. We have a massive OL and match up well with our DL against theirs. Not to mention our big *** TEs if you wanna get size on them u go 4 wide with the TEs split. Yall using the size of our LBs and saying we are small. This game should have been a shootout. Bama could not cover our players with any consistency. Lashlee is a average play caller. Simple as that.

Coaching compounded our size issues in the front 7. Square peg round hole with this staff and the personnel

He was not dragged that much, literally taking one play out of the 5 tackles he had all game and now he shouldn’t be out on the field. Doesn’t take an Einstein level IQ to know you are overreacting 😂
Agree to disagree.

You counted one somehow while I stopped counting after 7.

Agree to disagree.

You counted one somehow while I stopped counting after 7.
Yes and your overreacting out of all the things you talk about you complain about TC being a little underweight like that was the main reason we lost. Trey Sanders 6’0 220lbs I t’s football it happens, not the end of the world. lol guess you expected TC to come up and his stick him like he was ray lewis or something. You are legit complaining about 1 play and then coming to the conclusion his size is a liability on the field. if is size was that much of a problem would have kept exploiting him in the running game as well as the passing game. So again you are overreacting, about that specific point all your other points are valid.

Yes and your overreacting out of all the things you talk about you complain about TC being a little underweight like that was the main reason we lost. Trey Sanders 6’0 220lbs I t’s football it happens, not the end of the world. lol guess you expected TC to come up and his stick him like he was ray lewis or something. You are legit complaining about 1 play and then coming to the conclusion his size is a liability on the field. if is size was that much of a problem would have kept exploiting him in the running game as well as the passing game. So again you are overreacting, about that specific point all your other points are valid.
Everybody else saw it but you bro. Don’t know what to tell you.

Agree to disagree.

Advertisement
Good point overall.

So many poor performances to fill any fan’s notes or review of that game. But to mention and give any criticism and especially clowning of Tecory Couch is an abomination. He literally saved multiple TDs with one on one tackles of players twice his size in the open field.

He didn’t give up one reception yesterday. Bama disagrees with U.

Then we have dudes calling people dumb but their own minds can’t fathom or comprehend that coaching is an aspect of the game of football. They literally have 10,000 posts saying that everything in this game comes down to 5 star recruits, bags and talent vs talent of the players only. They have never in their lives witnessed an upset or a great game plan that led to one, devised by a coaching staff. Amazing stuff. Self-awareness on 0%

Last edited:
Good point overall.

So many poor performances to fill any fan’s notes or review of that game. But to mention and give any criticism and especially clowning of Tecory Couch is an abomination. He literally saved multiple TDs with one on one tackles of players twice his size in the open field.

He didn’t give up one reception yesterday. Bama disagrees with U.

Then we have dudes calling people dumb but their own minds can’t fathom or comprehend that coaching is an aspect of the game of football. They literally have 10,000 posts saying that everything in this game comes down to 5 star recruits and talent vs talent of the players only. They have never in their lives witnessed an upset or a great game plan that led to one, devised by a coaching staff. Amazing stuff. Self-awareness on 0%

I don’t get the couch hate either. The kid balls and is probably our best cover guy in the secondary. He’s slight, big deal but of all the player complaints, I’d put couch at the end. He got dragged on some tackles? Ok. Bunch of our guys got dragged (don’t even get me starter on carter).

OP is a collection of everything else that’s been said. Thanks for the recap of recaps.

@RVACane
@1LuvCane
@JeddTheFisch

Would you please ask our racist friend here where I said Te’Cory sucked or couldn’t cover or anything of that nature? Can you also mention how they very played he quoted in his own diatribe here that he was also….dragged for more yardage. Thanks. I’m going to go enjoy the rest of my day in Cancun.
Don’t start this shît

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back