Yulkeith Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the way this dude plays. Has a chip on his shoulder and confidence to him. Want him depending on the rule change with numbers

To me Yulkeith doesn’t look like anything that special. There’s a lot of guys like that every year. He kind of reminds me of a smaller Choc Gray.

A lot of guys on here are homers, due to the high schools they attended or know the players/family themselves.

I hate threads like this. Staff loads up at a position with elite talent yet some snowflake always comes out of the woodwork complaining that we are letting a Plan B or C kid 'slip through the cracks'. Brown had every opportunity to jump into the boat and every indication is that the staff is pursuing him/wants him. His loss that he chose to wait.
You’re right but I think there is another issue of visit play. People, myself included, love to talk and write about the kid they saw play who got away, or that the team didn’t recruit. so many of us love the one that got away more than the ones we have. there must be some psychology to this.
People are the same with stocks. They can own 20 stocks that are doing great but they still obsess over the one stock They researched and they didn’t buy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back