Yulkeith Brown

image.gif

Advertisement
As of now, he's on the outside looking in and UM has slowed down contact in recent weeks. Miami would like him but they're running short on spots. If there's a spot or two open at the end of the cycle, he might get another shot to be in the class assuming he's still available.

As of now, he's on the outside looking in and UM has slowed down contact in recent weeks. Miami would like him but they're running short on spots. If there's a spot or two open at the end of the cycle, he might get another shot to be in the class assuming he's still available.
He had his chance to get in the boat early on and was waiting around for LSU or whoever. I love Yul's game but this is a special class and I'm not sure we can afford to give him a spot. I'd definitely continue to stay in touch but as of now we probably won't have room for him.

He had his chance to get in the boat early on and was waiting around for LSU or whoever. I love Yul's game but this is a special class and I'm not sure we can afford to give him a spot. I'd definitely continue to stay in touch but as of now we probably won't have room for him.

For sure. Personally a little surprised about it considering how high Lashlee was on Yulkeith, but tough decisions have to be made, and especially with so many kids committing early. I'm still hoping they change course and give him another shot at some point down the line

Advertisement
He’s waited too long and spent too much time saying LSU was his dream school, Smith is the better take
Yes, cool to play games but when things are moving fast and early signing period is approaching gotta claim your ticket for the train.

Yul is a nice prospect like Amari... but we can’t chase them when we have equally nice(if not better) kids willing to commit and shut it down and help us close this class with helping to recruit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like anything else, why can't we have both? This class was lacking dynamic playmakers on offense. Smith goes a long way but IMO, we need another. Besides, I'd argue that last year's class did not have that type of player either. We need as many dynamic playmakers on this team as possible and Yulk checks all the boxes - sofla kid, produced, electric with the ball in his hand, etc. Or, he can be a returner or get a shot at CB. Either way, need kids like this.
I think all of our WR commits for 21 are all pretty explosive in their own right.

For sure. Personally a little surprised about it considering how high Lashlee was on Yulkeith, but tough decisions have to be made, and especially with so many kids committing early. I'm still hoping they change course and give him another shot at some point down the line
Do we even know that he wants in?

Advertisement
I hate threads like this. Staff loads up at a position with elite talent yet some snowflake always comes out of the woodwork complaining that we are letting a Plan B or C kid 'slip through the cracks'. Brown had every opportunity to jump into the boat and every indication is that the staff is pursuing him/wants him. His loss that he chose to wait.
It’s a forum. It’s a discussion. You want everyone just cheerleading

Advertisement
Back