Yulkeith Brown

Advertisement
QB
Chase
Marshall- CB
LT
Brown- CB
Yul-CB ( once Savion drops)
I hope Collins stays it will do him well he needs to stay his growth to adulthood will be accelerated and he will be BEAST next to Taylor in the PITS a very formidable front , every team claims family ( very ease to say very) they have to when bobble heading recruits every other word is family but Miami will make sacrifices for there family this is the true definition and I bet we don't really say family to much in the process let the feelings felt speak it.

GOCANES

QB
Chase
Marshall- CB
LT
Brown- CB
Yul-CB ( once Savion drops)

There is no way we still have 6 spots left after 2 guys committed in the last 24hrs.

I would love to have Chase Smith but if we roll off a banner year on the field and momentum keeps going well into the season and a big fish wants in (Marcus Tate?) at some point we can’t squeeze everyone in.

If he wants in, my advice is to commit now.

There is no way we still have 6 spots left after 2 guys committed in the last 24hrs.

I would love to have Chase Smith but if we roll off a banner year on the field and momentum keeps going well into the season and a big fish wants in (Marcus Tate?) at some point we can’t squeeze everyone in.

If he wants in, my advice is to commit now.
We have 4 spots left maybe 5 if Savion is dropped and the staff thinks they can take 25 which would make it 6 spots left.

Advertisement
For sure. Personally a little surprised about it considering how high Lashlee was on Yulkeith, but tough decisions have to be made, and especially with so many kids committing early. I'm still hoping they change course and give him another shot at some point down the line
Who’s at the top of the coaches wishlist?

Subtract 1 from those 3 numbers (we have 21 commits, including Collins).

Yeah we have 21 commits so not sure what that poster above you thinks we are getting 6 spots from. All signs are pointing to LT coming on in 8 days so we might have 4 spots left going in Sept if Collins decommits or is pushed out. JMarshall has a guaranteed spot no matter when he decides to announce.

I don't like getting into the numbers game so wont spend too much time on this but you gotta believe Manny isn't using up all 25 spots before the season even starts. Hes going to save 1-2 for any potential big fish surprises. My only point was if I'm Chase Smith, I don't take the chance that Manny is going to save me a spot until I'm ready to decide whenever that might be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taylor, Marshall, and Smith? Taylor, Marshall, and Sapp? Taylor, Marshall, and M. Brown?

Staff may have an ace up their sleeve for an IC, and rumors abound that the 25 IC restriction may be temporarily lifted or expanded. Plus, attrition and decommits are real. So for now, it's still very early to know.

With that caveat in mind, and assuming it's 3 ICs, I am on the Taylor + Marshall/M.Brown + [Insert QB] train.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Like anything else, why can't we have both? This class was lacking dynamic playmakers on offense. Smith goes a long way but IMO, we need another. Besides, I'd argue that last year's class did not have that type of player either. We need as many dynamic playmakers on this team as possible and Yulk checks all the boxes - sofla kid, produced, electric with the ball in his hand, etc. Or, he can be a returner or get a shot at CB. Either way, need kids like this.
Keyshawn Smith and X would disagree

Keyshawn Smith and X would disagree

smith is the intriguing kid - look forward to seeing him. Could be a real diamond in the rough. I love X and what he brings to the table but he’s just not the type of player than I’m referring to.

Staff may have an ace up their sleeve for an IC, and rumors abound that the 25 IC restriction may be temporarily lifted or expanded. Plus, attrition are decommits are real. So for now, it's still very early to know.

With that caveat in mind, and assuming it's 3 ICs, I am on the Taylor + Marshall/M.Brown + [Insert QB] train.
Big brain recruiting

Advertisement
Back