Yulkeith Brown

I think all of our WR commits for 21 are all pretty explosive in their own right.

We'll see but I'm not quite seeing it. Really like Brinson but he's not that dynamic player with the ball. Curtis CAN be, but I think the ideal scenario is to sign Curtis, Yulk and Smith and have one of them an athlete that moves to CB/returner. Admittedly, I don't know much about George's ability - not sure if you have him in mind?

Advertisement
The only two guys left that should have guaranteed spots are JMarshall and LTaylor. Everyone else gets no sympathy if you don't get on the train. Guys like Chase Smith, Yulkeith Brown and MBrown from IMG I have a funny feeling are all gonna get left out of this class. The fanbase will be up in arms about Chase Smith but he has his chance now! Commit! At some point, its not the coaches fault. Spots are filling up fast and once the season starts and we have maybe 1-2 spots left, the coaches aren't going to save one for him. Those are for big fish. JMO.

Yul is too similar to Brashard, but I would still take MBrown and Chase Smith. MBrown is a very solid pickup at a position we aren't the greatest at and Chase Smith has incredible upside. Williams kinda kills the need for him, but he's still a nice to get type of player.

We'll see but I'm not quite seeing it. Really like Brinson but he's not that dynamic player with the ball. Curtis CAN be, but I think the ideal scenario is to sign Curtis, Yulk and Smith and have one of them an athlete that moves to CB/returner. Admittedly, I don't know much about George's ability - not sure if you have him in mind?
I agree with everything you said but go look at George's tape and u will see he is explosive and it's a touchdown machine. Brinson is a bigger kid and his strides are longer than someone like Curtis for instance but u also see a knack for getting open against very good competition.

I agree with everything you said but go look at George's tape and u will see he is explosive and it's a touchdown machine. Brinson is a bigger kid and his strides are longer than someone like Curtis for instance but u also see a knack for getting open against very good competition.

For sure on Brinson. Undoubtedly he's a guy that can get open/long strider that can surprise people (a la Hightower) but man, I really want that explosive/small dude that can take the ball short and break a few ankles on the way for some YACs.

For sure on Brinson. Undoubtedly he's a guy that can get open/long strider that can surprise people (a la Hightower) but man, I really want that explosive/small dude that can take the ball short and break a few ankles on the way for some YACs.
I hear u bro but in my opinion I think the best YAC reiever in Dade county just committed yesterday. I watched his HUDL highlights and he stayed making house calls off of screens, dig routes, and slants. I rarely seen any long routes other than like two post routes but he can definitely take the top off as well.

Advertisement
I hear u bro but in my opinion I think the best YAC reiever in Dade county just committed yesterday. I watched his HUDL highlights and he stayed making house calls off of screens, dig routes, and slants. I rarely seen any long routes other than like two post routes but he can definitely take the top off as well.

Yep, Smith is that dude. I just want another one. :)

NOT HAPPENING. Curtis isnt being dropped, for the 1049324th time.
Dropping Curtis should not be said or even considered. For anyone thinking that BS, go look at at Malik's junior season on HUDL. Dude is bigger and much faster than Yulkeith. In fact I'll go as saying he will be the fastest WR day one. He, Brashard and Rooster will have defenses scared like antelope at a watering hole.

The only two guys left that should have guaranteed spots are JMarshall and LTaylor. Everyone else gets no sympathy if you don't get on the train. Guys like Chase Smith, Yulkeith Brown and MBrown from IMG I have a funny feeling are all gonna get left out of this class. The fanbase will be up in arms about Chase Smith but he has his chance now! Commit! At some point, its not the coaches fault. Spots are filling up fast and once the season starts and we have maybe 1-2 spots left, the coaches aren't going to save one for him. Those are for big fish. JMO.
If Smith and MBrown want in Miami will find a way.

Advertisement
Doesn't look good for him, but who knows what will happen as we close. Versatile guy, but I'm not sure he has a position that he'll excel at. Worth a chance though if there's a spot and he's still interested.

I think he should wait this process out a bit. But he's going to be hounded by some of his offers to commit, shut it down, and sign in November. Man, idk...he's really good and I'd like to see him somehow finessed into the class. If he wants to join the party, just wait it out.

In this environment, these kids took some bad advice not getting in early. I understand, but ****.

Advertisement
Naw even if you hit on who you want is Miami in a place to turn down talent of that level? NO. You find a way
uhh yes, stop acting like Yul is a generational talent. You can easily find another Yul next class. He had his chances, spots are tight, UM is in the picture for a lot of big fish who are even more talented and would probably contribute more to the team as a whole.

uhh yes, stop acting like Yul is a generational talent. You can easily find another Yul next class. He had his chances, spots are tight, UM is in the picture for a lot of big fish who are even more talented and would probably contribute more to the team as a whole.
What?? I wasn't talking about Yulkieth. I was talking about Markevious Brown and Chase Smith. Brashard took Yulkieth spot.

Advertisement
What?? I wasn't talking about Yulkieth. I was talking about Markevious Brown and Chase Smith. Brashard took Yulkieth spot.
Im tripping, same things still applies, There are elite players that UM is still in play. For example ,Marshall commits to UM and UM is good at CB, Brown will not be in this class, same things applies to Smith.

Smith is that guy lol

George is explosive.. ppl need to stop sleeping on him. He can run !

Advertisement
Back