Yulkeith Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only two guys left that should have guaranteed spots are JMarshall and LTaylor. Everyone else gets no sympathy if you don't get on the train. Guys like Chase Smith, Yulkeith Brown and MBrown from IMG I have a funny feeling are all gonna get left out of this class. The fanbase will be up in arms about Chase Smith but he has his chance now! Commit! At some point, its not the coaches fault. Spots are filling up fast and once the season starts and we have maybe 1-2 spots left, the coaches aren't going to save one for him. Those are for big fish. JMO.

The staff made the right decision. Pursued and got Brashard Smith who is easily the better of the two.

Like anything else, why can't we have both? This class was lacking dynamic playmakers on offense. Smith goes a long way but IMO, we need another. Besides, I'd argue that last year's class did not have that type of player either. We need as many dynamic playmakers on this team as possible and Yulk checks all the boxes - sofla kid, produced, electric with the ball in his hand, etc. Or, he can be a returner or get a shot at CB. Either way, need kids like this.

Advertisement
Jump.gif

I hate threads like this. Staff loads up at a position with elite talent yet some snowflake always comes out of the woodwork complaining that we are letting a Plan B or C kid 'slip through the cracks'. Brown had every opportunity to jump into the boat and every indication is that the staff is pursuing him/wants him. His loss that he chose to wait.

Yulkeith Brown should definitely not get any sympathy. As soon as he saw Romello Brinson and Jacolby George commit he should have seen what was coming and committed if he wanted to be here. ESPECIALLY since he had to know BSmith was coming on board. We still might take him but man..spots are really tight right now and hes not a priority..

I have said this on a few other threads..I would have given Divaad Wilson that last CB spot last week. (not counting JMarshall who has a guaranteed spot of course) I would have told MBrown that he waited too long and we are moving on. Good luck!

Advertisement
Back