Your most overrated team this year and why

Just-W2

Redshirt Freshman
I think "Notre Dame" was the most overrated team this year. Preseason Ranking: Ap: #10 , Coaches: #9 . Finished with a 4-8 record. I still hate them from the games in the 80s and 90s.

Advertisement
Notre Dame by far. Preseason top 10 in every poll and end up 4-8. Their best win was against us. That's not saying much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ole Miss was ranked for almost the whole season and they won't make a bowl. They were still ranked with four losses when two loss teams were still outside. Also Tennessee.

Advertisement
Tennessee pure $ec hype here. They should have lost to App at home lost to vanderbilt and usce. Would love to play them in a bowl and have Jrock destroy byrd coming across the middle.

Tennessee was predicted at one point to win their division and be the 2nd SEC team in the playoffs. I'll say they're the overwhelming favorite here.

Tennessee pure $ec hype here. They should have lost to App at home lost to vanderbilt and usce. Would love to play them in a bowl and have Jrock destroy byrd coming across the middle.

SB Nation predicts us and then in the Taxslayer Bowl. I think CBS is predicting them and UNC. After UF, I'd love a shot at those hillbillies.

Advertisement
Houston...

There was preseason talk about them being in the playoffs if they went undefeated & won the American.

I'd like to submit the ENTIRE $EC sans Bama. My second choice (as far as a team that hasn't been mentioned yet) is Michigan State. I believe they started the year ranked #12 and ended the year with 3 wins and even ended up losing to Illinois.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back