Your Favorite Hurricane Memorabilia?

Advertisement
10606457_788234581218289_2288203476724105048_n.jpg

My Canes shirt with the iconic Golden tie.

Actually given to Goodwill

I guess that really isn’t memorabilia

Advertisement
I have a Dennie Erickson signed empty Jack Daniels bottle that struck me in the head in 1990 , when he threw it out the passenger side window of his ”83 Chrysler Labaron
With a Marshall Faulk recruitment Offer as a DB stuck to bottom of Bottle.....

Advertisement
I have a Dennie Erickson signed empty Jack Daniels bottle that struck me in the head in 1990 , when he threw it out the passenger side window of his ”83 Chrysler Labaron

**** least he could have done was leave you a swallow or two to ease the pain..🥴

Great stuff in this thread, btw. My VHS game collection (yeah, I'm old) was my favorite 'memorabilia'.
Going on record as an Ibis WITH PIPE guy, and love the receiver catching the bomb between the U - had that put on a white sweatshirt once. Classic 80's😂!

Advertisement
Vinny T rookie card, in his Miami uniform, dropping back to pass.
A few SI covers (1987 FSU, 1989 ND, 1989 NC, 2001 NC).
Game program and ticket stubs from 2001 Rose Bowl NC game.
I still have my ticket from the 1997 beat down at FSU 47-0. @SWFLHurricane might be able to confirm, but I think Butch told Bowden things would be different in a couple of years when they shook hands. I don't think Bowden took him seriously based on his comments to the media afterward. Thank the good Lord for Butch(FU haters). I really thought that would be the low point for our beloved Canes and we would get back to dominance and remain. Boy was I WRONG!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back