Your Favorite Hurricane Memorabilia?

Advertisement
I still have my ticket from the 1997 beat down at FSU 47-0. @SWFLHurricane might be able to confirm, but I think Butch told Bowden things would be different in a couple of years when they shook hands. I don't think Bowden took him seriously based on his comments to the media afterward. Thank the good Lord for Butch(FU haters). I really thought that would be the low point for our beloved Canes and we would get back to dominance and remain. Boy was I WRONG!

Go Canes!
....Ole Bobby...Lol....1998 I was at a Food Convention in Tallahassee for a weekend...and I pull up to a CircleK off of Appalachee, and there's Bowden putting peanuts into a RC Cola...(Southern thing)... I approached him and introduced myself (UM Hat on...and 2 weeks after they beat us in a game that was closer than the final score) and we talked for a good 10mins...and he said QUOTE, "UM was in good hands with Butch, and that he saw the talent starting to catch up...a few weeks later we upset UCLA ironically putting FSU into NC game...

6FE32135-725A-4C10-B2B1-DA1A5CE00480.jpeg

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back