Your 2021 Heisman Trophy winner...

Advertisement
He’s a ******* man. I love his ability to play his position at highest level. However, his greatest attribute is leadership. He runs sprints after every practice with the quarterbacks. They do this after the coaches leave. “Partly” Because of this/him, every other position group stays and works without their coaches. Culture matters and he’s the one making it about being better for yourself and your teammates. Speed of the leader, speed of the pack. It’s been twenty years since we had a quarterback of his caliber. Enjoy every moment, because who knows if we’ll ever see another like him.

18E3570D-B49A-4F7C-B915-83B622A0D992.gif

He’s a ******* man. I love his ability to play his position at highest level. However, his greatest attribute is leadership. He runs sprints after every practice with the quarterbacks. They do this after the coaches leave. “Partly” Because of this/him, every other position group stays and works without their coaches. Culture matters and he’s the one making it about being better for yourself and your teammates. Speed of the leader, speed of the pack. It’s been twenty years since we had a quarterback of his caliber. Enjoy every moment, because who knows if we’ll ever see another like him.
Program changer. Best QB pick up in years. Imagine having the young pups in the QB room having any of our other former QB’s as someone to learn from and look up too? Can’t overstate what’s he’s meant to the program.

Advertisement
I would take this kid leading my team any day

His toughness, leadership, and intangibles more than make up for any physical limitations he might have

He will be missed

Advertisement
As long as our line is good..King is the LEAST of our worries. He’s a + multiplier..I’m still not sure what that means but yea

He is one if the best examples of a team player. Putting football aside, you can see the maturity, poise, and focus on doing the right things and the type of guy to know what it takes to earn success

Advertisement
Back