Michael Wyche (FAT JAG)
Dallas Crawford (JAG)
Ufomba Kamalu (NFL)
Rashawn Scott (Solid Contributor)
Hunter Wells (JAG)

Look at that bro....

Jesus H. Christ.

Advertisement
So Tracy Howard is labeled as a JAG but Rashawn Scott is a solid contributor. The guy has barely played here. Makes sense....

Deon Bush (NFL)
Calvin Heurtelou (Solid contributor)
Tracy Howard (JAG)
Corey King (JAG)
Raphael Kirby (Solid contributor)
Tyriq McCord (NFL)
Herb Waters (JAG)
Michael Wyche (FAT JAG)
Dallas Crawford (JAG)
Ufomba Kamalu (NFL)
Hunter Wells (JAG)

Look at that bro....

Jesus H. Christ.

NFL picks
Bush
Mccord
Kamalu
Kirby
Huertelu
Scott and waters if they ball out
Howard if he balls out

JAPorster

So, like this.....?

ud-300x296.jpg

Advertisement
So Tracy Howard is labeled as a JAG but Rashawn Scott is a solid contributor. The guy has barely played here. Makes sense....

You aren't giving Rashawn the credit for the inspiration returning from injury he provides. It is a tale of overcoming adversity, and we are all winners in that story.

Bush is the only legit playmaker on that list. I think McCord has been TERRIBLY misused here. It's a shame. So has Tracy Howard for that matter. All three of those guys are All-Conference picks elsewhere.

POWER RANKINGS

Bush
Kirby
McCord
Kamalu
Howard
Heurtelou
Waters
Scott
Crawford
Wyche
Wells
King

Advertisement
Dammit man! Is McCord really a senior already?

It's a shame that he hasn't made more of an impact. This kid should be a known name within the ACC by now. SMH

No substantial responses here, only insults.

Are the mods going to clean this up or what?

I'm merely pointing out the lack of upper-class talent here.

And the Scott VS Howard goes -

Scott is well on his way to starting.
Howard can't even hold down his nickle corner job.

It's a shame that he hasn't made more of an impact. This kid should be a known name within the ACC by now. SMH

Are any of these players known within the ACC? I mean, really.

If we ignored their recruiting rankings, would other teams' fans even know who Bush or Tracy Howard were? Herb, Kirby, McCord, any of them?

Advertisement

Are any of these players known within the ACC? I mean, really.

If we ignored their recruiting rankings, would other teams' fans even know who Bush or Tracy Howard were? Herb, Kirby, McCord, any of them?

The answer is no. Beside Kaaya, we really don't have anyone who is known in the conference now that Duke is gone.

I'm merely pointing out the lack of upper-class talent here.

And the Scott VS Howard goes -

Scott is well on his way to starting.
Howard can't even hold down his nickle corner job.

So let me get this straight, you start a post bashing our players (including calling one a FAT JAG and by the way I will assume you didn't attend the Spring game with that comment because Wyche looks **** good.) , and now because you got called out on your **** you want the mods to bail you out? Lol. Make sense. GTFOH.

You aren't giving Rashawn the credit for the inspiration returning from injury he provides. It is a tale of overcoming adversity, and we are all winners in that story.

#WinningTheLifeMoments
#NewMetricsOfSuccess

Advertisement
Deon Bush (NFL)
Calvin Heurtelou (Solid contributor)
Tracy Howard (JAG)
Corey King (JAG)
Raphael Kirby (Solid contributor)
Tyriq McCord (NFL)
Herb Waters (JAG)
Michael Wyche (FAT JAG)
Dallas Crawford (JAG)
Ufomba Kamalu (NFL)
Hunter Wells (JAG)

Look at that bro....

Jesus H. Christ.

There is more nfl talent there then what your stating

I see lots of underdeveloped guys

In bad schemes

It's not about the destination. It's all about the journey.

Kudos to these young men for navigating the maze of life successfully. All the while under the watchful, nurturing and benevolent eye of CAG.

Ecclesiastes 11:9
You who are young, be happy while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment.

It's not about the destination. It's all about the journey.

Kudos to these young men for navigating the maze of life successfully. All the while under the watchful, nurturing and benevolent eye of CAG.

It's truly unfortunate that the original poster, who takes his name from the ultimate man of peace, decided to start a thread hurling epithets at this fine list of outstanding young men. These men have represented UM with class and elegance, yet our fellow poster, perhaps in a moment of weakness and pain, decided to use them as his punching bag.

I'm going to challenge Ghandi to engage in some introspection. I'm going to challenge him to self-realize. Ask himself what sort of personal pain caused him to lash out at these young men in such a harsh, uncaring fashion. Only through this sort of raw introspection can we create a more peaceful environment within which we can all post without threat of coarse words and unnecessary vitriol.

My young son was reading the board with me this afternoon, and, with tears streaming down his face, he asked, "Daddy, why did he call Michael Wyche a fat JAG?". Is this the sort of emotional carnage you're looking to create just because a young man didn't meet your expectations for him?

Advertisement
Back