YOU WOULDN'T THINK WE JUST CAME OFF A 7 WIN SEASON...

Advertisement
....with a recruiting class currently ranked in the 30'S and 40'S the way most of yall talking all this cash money ****! I support Manny and the new staff 100% but I'm gonna save the bragging and lol'n at everyone else until these guys actually DO SOMETHING! They can start by finishing with a top 25 class! No Willis, no M.Jackson, no J.Jackson no Homer, no PROVEN qb, NO PROBLEM huh?
714FF864-A090-4AEB-9B12-C69CDA31E92B.jpeg

....with a recruiting class currently ranked in the 30'S and 40'S the way most of yall talking all this cash money ****! I support Manny and the new staff 100% but I'm gonna save the bragging and lol'n at everyone else until these guys actually DO SOMETHING! They can start by finishing with a top 25 class! No Willis, no M.Jackson, no J.Jackson no Homer, no PROVEN qb, NO PROBLEM huh?
I award you no points....

Advertisement

The sky is falling OMG do something.....

Kool aid is drowning the objectivity of cis posters. They are setting themselves up for a major disappointment during 2019 season.

Advertisement
Lol at people thinking that the um roster isn’t talented.

‘Talent was never the problem. My coaching was.’ - coach Richt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back