YOU WOULDN'T THINK WE JUST CAME OFF A 7 WIN SEASON...

Hargre22

Recruit
Banned
....with a recruiting class currently ranked in the 30'S and 40'S the way most of yall talking all this cash money ****! I support Manny and the new staff 100% but I'm gonna save the bragging and lol'n at everyone else until these guys actually DO SOMETHING! They can start by finishing with a top 25 class! No Willis, no M.Jackson, no J.Jackson no Homer, no PROVEN qb, NO PROBLEM huh?

Advertisement
You got a point. But you don’t have to be a *** about it. Why don’t you do something to help the team other than cry

Advertisement
You got a point. But you don’t have to be a *** about it. Why don’t you do something to help the team other than cry
And you think posting g@y **** all the time is actually helping the team? You agree with me but yet you still gotta take a shot because you THINK thats what everyone else wants to see and hear. Perfect example of a MITCH *** FOLLOWER...

....with a recruiting class currently ranked in the 30'S and 40'S the way most of yall talking all this cash money ****! I support Manny and the new staff 100% but I'm gonna save the bragging and lol'n at everyone else until these guys actually DO SOMETHING! They can start by finishing with a top 25 class! No Willis, no M.Jackson, no J.Jackson no Homer, no PROVEN qb, NO PROBLEM huh?
Ummmmm K 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
And you think posting g@y **** all the time is actually helping the team? You agree with me but yet you still gotta take a shot because you THINK thats what everyone else wants to see and hear. Perfect example of a MITCH *** FOLLOWER...
You’re are a annoying complainer. Whine about everything you’re a puzzy

Advertisement
....with a recruiting class currently ranked in the 30'S and 40'S the way most of yall talking all this cash money ****!

15030924125028.jpg

Advertisement
This further proves my point that you're *** Aiken! All you talk about is sucking on another man! Rupaul *** punk!
You said it first donkey. You keep fcuking yourself over lmao al Golden waiting for you lol

Advertisement
Back