You Think TVD Remembers?

WestEndZone

Retired staff
Premium
1696950456244.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
You would hope and wish he would use that to fuel him to beat their asses, but sadly, I don't see that in him. Most likely that wound has long since scarred over and is barely noticeable to him.

Hope I'm wrong, but he doesn't play with a fire in his eyes like some guys do. He just always seems calm and cool.

You would hope and wish he would use that to fuel him to beat their asses, but sadly, I don't see that in him. Most likely that wound has long since scarred over and is barely noticeable to him.

Hope I'm wrong, but he doesn't play with a fire in his eyes like some guys do. He just always seems calm and cool.

He plays with the vision of a grainy photo on CIS and locks onto his receivers when he’s floundering, compounding the issues

Advertisement
He plays with the vision of a grainy photo on CIS and locks onto his receivers when he’s floundering, compounding the issues
He's streaky. Using a golf analogy, as evidenced by the last 6 games of 2021 and the first 4 games of this season, his short-game was/can be great. However, he is prone to and currently has the yips. Too much thinking and chunking and skulling the ball.

He's streaky. Using a golf analogy, as evidenced by the last 6 games of 2021 and the first 4 games of this season, his short-game was/can be great. However, he is prone to and currently has the yips. Too much thinking and chunking and skulling the ball.
yeah, but his deep ball is absolutely gorgeous.

I hear ya brother but I think he just shows it differently

i think it bothers some of our fans because he’s not as fiery or up and down but it’s that same mentality that’s helped him in games as well

I think back to the FSU game his first year when he was rolling and he could not have played a worse first half. He didn’t get fiery or emotional, he just kept working and it showed me that he is a very tough kid mentally

I think sometimes he just gets so out of whack we think it’s mental toughness but it’s really just a flawed quarterback. He’s got first round talent in there but he’s still not a kid with a ton of experience and he needs another year in college imo

But anyway, I digress. I’m a big believer in him even though he has a lot to work on as well

Advertisement

i think it bothers some of our fans because he’s not as fiery or up and down but it’s that same mentality that’s helped him in games as well

I think back to the FSU game his first year when he was rolling and he could not have played a worse first half. He didn’t get fiery or emotional, he just kept working and it showed me that he is a very tough kid mentally

I think sometimes he just gets so out of whack we think it’s mental toughness but it’s really just a flawed quarterback. He’s got first round talent in there but he’s still not a kid with a ton of experience and he needs another year in college imo

But anyway, I digress. I’m a big believer in him even though he has a lot to work on as well
I just watched Ken Dorsey's Sportscentury documentary. They said he wasn't fiery either.

When he’s quiet and balling nobody cares lol they call him a silent killer but when he’s bad its show some emotions😂😂😂

Advertisement

Maybe I didn't phrase it as well as I could have. I don't mind that he always seems cool. I was more questioning if it fuels him. There's a difference between wanting to do something (i.e win) and having something fuel you (i.e willing his team to victory through sheer willpower).

In my opinion, he has not really shown the latter. I'm not saying he doesn't care. I'm sure he does.

Advertisement
Back