You Never Go Full Kellen Winslow Jr

Advertisement
Well, at least it happened BEFORE his arrest. It would be pretty weird to do it afterwards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting legal issue...

If cops need a warrant or permission to search your car— which is private property— why can’t he ********** in his own car legally?

Any lawyers here can answer that?

giphy.gif

If cops need a warrant or permission to search your car— which is private property— why can’t he ********** in his own car legally?

I believe the incident was witnessed by a person walking by. Therefore, I believe the fact that he was *********ing in a manner in which he was able to be seen by a member of the public, who then reported what they witnessed to the authorities, may have legally given the officers probable cause to search the vehicle.

Advertisement

Clearly, you have mistaken the concepts of "private property" with "personal abode".

As well as the concept of car windows.

I believe the incident was witnessed by a person walking by. Therefore, I believe the fact that he was *********ing in a manner in which he was able to be seen by a member of the public, who then reported what they witnessed to the authorities, may have legally given the officers probable cause to search the vehicle.

Again, there is no such concept or legal precept of "a man's car is his castle".

Advertisement
Back