You might like this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Real talk i almost spit my drink imagining the WEZ reaction to this thread, prayers sent.

be careful in the wrath of smokey, he is a legend. Thou shall think about what one does.....

Advertisement
image.jpg
smokey. smokey. smokey.

Bow in the presence of OP's greatness. The guy keeps doing it bigger than the numbers opposing offenses put up on Dorito's defenses.

Advertisement
Cool toys OP. This was my toy when I was 7. Now that I know you're a larper, please tell me your thoughts on a game that you never came close to fvking playing. Moping a$$ Pedo.

461.jpg

My Shanghai Harbor Boxer Rebellion Game board. All made with scrap cardboard and sticks.

You'll cowards can't even recognize greatness when it's slapping you in the face with a trailer. All that needs is a miniature dude in jorts with a mullet.

Advertisement
negging everyone who is hating. I see you Sabetta. **** kinda name is that anyways

Advertisement
Well, Sabetta, I have a NCAA ring in tennis (you only get them when you win a NCAA championship) had the highest scoring hoops game in Palm Beach County history (68 points vs defending State Champion Palm Beach Gardens HS in 85), and made it to the finals of the "Baddest man In The Ozarks" toughman contest two years in a row, heavyweaight division. Got killed both times in the final.

Also won a National Championship in Ultimate Frisbee, but I don't usually tell people about that.

be careful in the wrath of smokey, he is a legend. Thou shall think about what one does.....

This dude is screaming he hasn't been laid EVER!!

never did dna tests on my 2 kids, but glad to see your so interested in my *** life with your 12th post. Thanks for the concern.

I was referring to smokey fcking idiot. You desperate for attention, Tyrone didn't show you enough in the pen?

I rarely post over hear much anymore, but attention isn't something I am starved for. I will say a talent I do have is not having to result to cussing folks out with a differing opinion than my own.

Maybe if I post a few more times, then 25% or more of your total post counts will be around me, and I might get that perceived attention you think I seek.

Well, Sabetta, I have a NCAA ring in tennis (you only get them when you win a NCAA championship) had the highest scoring hoops game in Palm Beach County history (68 points vs defending State Champion Palm Beach Gardens HS in 85), and made it to the finals of the "Baddest man In The Ozarks" toughman contest two years in a row, heavyweaight division. Got killed both times in the final.

Also won a National Championship in Ultimate Frisbee, but I don't usually tell people about that.

Don't forget you are undefeated at sucking the most **** in a 24 hour period 10 years running.

Funny story. The black dude that beat the **** out of me both years, destroyed everyone, but I went nthe distnace (getting slaughtered the whole time). After the first fight, he told me he was gonna break my jaw, but started laughing everytime he threw a punch, cause I looked like "Cousin Eddie".

The next year, dude was outright laughing the whole fight. Still kicked my ***. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back