You just knew one gator had to open his big mouth......

Advertisement
They played Bama pretty good, so they're feeing it. But, that Spencer Rattler has got an arm, he may be Heisman bound in the future, a win against the Gators would hep that.

Correct. Oklahoma is not the Florida Gators.

Oklahoma has had an undefeated season, a first round pick, doesn't bust everyone they put into the league and to the best of my knowledge they've never produced a *** serial killer.

Advertisement
494DA37D-B09E-4267-8DA4-50A56A5B4704.gif

Advertisement
I hate the Gators, but if you think Oklahoma is going to beat them... Yeah I doubt it. Gators showed up against Bama. It was a good game doubt Oklahoma will be able to up for 4 quarters.

I hate the Gators, but if you think Oklahoma is going to beat them... Yeah I doubt it. Gators showed up against Bama. It was a good game doubt Oklahoma will be able to up for 4 quarters.
Pitts already opted out. Toney, Grimes, and Trask are all draftable seniors. Trask is the most likely to play of the three.

Oklahoma will beat them, they are on a roll and UF is the opposite. Plus they both are basically identical terrible defense good offense
Uf has arguably it's worst defense since it started playing football. They just gave up a school record in yards against and points in a Championship game. OU is going to score 60 plus.

Advertisement
You my son have not watched this UF D and that OU offense.

i hate the gators as much as anyone and want them to lose, but crying about them talking a little **** before a game should be beneath any true Cane.

Can i have Good Ole Jim Ross provide commentary for every OU touchdown and every time a Florida player gets laid out ??

Advertisement
i hate the gators as much as anyone and want them to lose, but crying about them talking a little **** before a game should be beneath any true Cane.
I get what you’re saying. It’s really who said it. Their whole board is ripping the guy because he sucks, hardly plays and their defense isn’t good.

Florida linebacker James Houston IV on Tuesday took a shot at Oklahoma ahead of their meeting in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic on Dec. 30.

Houston, a redshirt junior, was asked about playing in Big 12 territory at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. He said he wasn't worried about Oklahoma having a form of home-field advantage.

"Oklahoma is a good matchup, but they're not on our level," he said. "They're not the SEC. They're not the Florida Gators. So we should put on a good show."
What's wrong with y'all, a **** shows confidence in himself and his team and y'all criticizing him, LOL, y'all must be new UM fans, that's all we use to do when all was right with college football when we're kicking ***, now we can't say **** cause most of our coaches are scared, plus we'd look stupid after the game because we are a fundamentally flawed offensive and defensive scheme.

I just don't understand the mentality of alot of you posters these days, most on here mentality's are soft as cotton. I read a dumb *** post after the Clemson game, so called UM fans were criticizing gilbert frierson for talking trash to lawrence, who we made get out of character, and if manny or blake baker new how to ever stop simple screen and throwback plays Clemson would've been in trouble. The imbecile posters/s felt gilbert shouldn't have been talking **** t Lawrence because "he maybe the 1st pick in the draft" WGAF, LOL, this is the type of base that claims to be following UM now. If you a True Hurricane, you luv to see confidence no matter where it's coming from, now all that's left is to back it up.

What's wrong with y'all, a **** shows confidence in himself and his team and y'all criticizing him, LOL, y'all must be new UM fans, that's all we use to do when all was right with college football when we're kicking ***, now we can't say **** cause most of our coaches are scared, plus we'd look stupid after the game because we are a fundamentally flawed offensive and defensive scheme.

I just don't understand the mentality of alot of you posters these days, most on here mentality's are soft as cotton. I read a dumb *** post after the Clemson game, so called UM fans were criticizing gilbert frierson for talking trash to lawrence, who we made get out of character, and if manny or blake baker new how to ever stop simple screen and throwback plays Clemson would've been in trouble. The imbecile posters/s felt gilbert shouldn't have been talking **** t Lawrence because "he maybe the 1st pick in the draft" WGAF, LOL, this is the type of base that claims to be following UM now. If you a True Hurricane, you luv to see confidence no matter where it's coming from, now all that's left is to back it up.

Because the side of the ball he is on sucks balls and just gave up 56 points, thats why you dumbass

It would be the equivalent of Jarren Williams talking **** after putting up a goose egg to La Tech

Oklahoma as a state going 2-0 against Florida teams in bowls
If we want Baker *** out of here and a new defensive coordinator with his own identity, as bad as this hurts me to say it, this is what needs to happen! But regardless I will never root against these kids, I can give 2 ***** about these coaches!

Advertisement
Back