You just knew one gator had to open his big mouth......

Advertisement
If Florida wins:
Greatest 3 loss team ever
If Florida loses:
Greatest 4 loss team ever

they're so awesome and this board insanely jealous of mullet, yet if we had the same record here, wed be firing the man in a heart beat. like I said before, to me he had a bad year given the offensive talent he had. zero excuses for losing that many games when they had a playoff worthy offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oklahoma will beat them, they are on a roll and UF is the opposite. Plus they both are basically identical terrible defense good offense
Oklahoma's defense was way better the second half of the season. They were the reason in most cases they won the games.

Who are you calling a POS and what is the point about whether anyone was at a game in Norman?
Oh My God Reaction GIF

Advertisement
they're so awesome and this board insanely jealous of mullet, yet if we had the same record here, wed be firing the man in a heart beat. like I said before, to me he had a bad year given the offensive talent he had. zero excuses for losing that many games when they had a playoff worthy offense
Wow were to begin with this garbage post. No one likes the Gaytes. But yeah Mullet is a **** of a coach. No shame in admitting he was a significantly better hire than anything our **** administration has put as our HC since Davis left 20 years ago. Is he Saban level? Of course not. Would I take him over our ****? I’d fly to Miami to pack Diaz’s bags tomorrow if Mullen would come to the U.

Oklahoma blew us out in 07. I get that it traumatized him. I was at the Championship game in 87/88 when we abused Bosworth. We’ve gotten ours as well.

So @2FNFST4U are you rooting for the gaytors??? Oklahoma is a gnat on an elephant’s *** compared to hate of the gaytor here. So posters on CIS who are hoping for an okie beat down over the gaytor are POS’s? Am I interpreting this correctly?

Wow were to begin with this garbage post. No one likes the Gaytes. But yeah Mullet is a **** of a coach. No shame in admitting he was a significantly better hire than anything our **** administration has put as our HC since Davis left 20 years ago. Is he Saban level? Of course not. Would I take him over our ****? I’d fly to Miami to pack Diaz’s bags tomorrow if Mullen would come to the U.

hes got a ceiling. he wont get UF to a title game (this was their best offense in a long time and absolutely playoff worthy and still lost 3 games and yes wins and losses matter at the end of the day). he has a ceiling just as manny likely has a ceiling too. i wouldn't want to spend 6-7 mill for Mullet which is what UF is and only to be held back every year by something.

also dont give me that **** about taking him over our **** -- if mullet had been here this year and lost 3 games, you'd be firing him and calling for his head just as were calling for manny after a 2 loss season. like i said, he lost 3 games with an O that was ELITE. he lost to a team w 54 dudes at home. there is no shame in losing to bama so i dont hold that against him but he should've beaten AM and LSU and didnt

Advertisement
Back