You idiots

UNC beats South Carolina (who beat UGA)
UNC almost best Clemson
Lost to 3 undefeated teams

And you all want to fire Diaz and James because we lost to UNC. Haha you all look sooo stupid

Pretty sure thats not the main reason......maybe cause he barely beat Central Michigan......or got beat by Fuente and VT. Maybe its the horrible hires/keeping his buddies on staff... Pretty sure there are more but those should be enough. How is it a HC can not coach for 6 years...hire our previous OL coach with a true freshman QB...beat dIAZ.......can do all those things you listed....but our overrated DC/HC struggles to beat Central Michigan......and then loses to VT. You probably believed Goldens sales talk too

Advertisement
UNC almost best Clemson

And you all want to fire Diaz and James because we lost to UNC. Haha you all look sooo stupid
UNC is still a garbage team

Unless you never watch college football

UGA and USC almost always play tight.

OH and Clemson does that every year. Unc was this year's Clemsoning demo.

Please stop.

...I just came her to call you out. Diaz needs to stay, I'm an advocate, can't say the same about James.

UNC almost best Clemson

Logic has no place on this site - only basement gangsters here....

Pretty sure thats not the main reason......maybe cause he barely beat Central Michigan......or got beat by Fuente and VT. Maybe its the horrible hires/keeping his buddies on staff... Pretty sure there are more but those should be enough. How is it a HC can not coach for 6 years...hire our previous OL coach with a true freshman QB...beat dIAZ.......can do all those things you listed....but our overrated DC/HC struggles to beat Central Michigan......and then loses to VT. You probably believed Goldens sales talk too
Everybody knee that Dabo was going to bring Clemson to Championships in his first year - freaking aholes here

Everybody knee that Dabo was going to bring Clemson to Championships in his first year - freaking aholes here

The day dIAZ can hold Dabo jock strap is the day I eat crow.......Know ***ing way dIAZ will win **** here. He cant recruit......he cant make the right hires.......cant stop an actual good offense......way over his head.......this is just the deja vu with Radio.

Advertisement
I am looking at it in context. All of his defenses where over inflated because we played schit competition. When he played decent offenses in the big 12 he got canned. He couldn't recruit well when we made the orange bowl and had the most popular gimmick in CFB, even though UF and FSU where down. He couldn't recruit at Texas which is one of the easiest schools to recruit at.

If you took the Orange and green shades off you would realize it as well, but what can I expect from one of Richts biggest slurpers last year.

Who the **** cares what happened at Texas? Texas was a disaster under Mack Brown and that’s why things just got worse after Manny was fired. Texas is still trying to fix the broken culture

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said let's give the man his 3 years. Dabo did not get great until his 4th or 5th year.

Lmao, at you calling people Idiots.

My advice to you is to be humble, and don't resort to insults. I don't care if you take my advice or not just know that resorting to insults is what people do when they find themselves lost in oblivion and have nothing of value to say. I'm sure you disagree with banners and part of the fan base that already want Manny gone but, to their defense I'm sure there are legit facts that you are not even considering. So hold back on the insulting and question these people that want him gone and try to understand their fact-based opinion.

Ps: Manny is not Dabo by a long shot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just cause you say it it must mean it’s true.

if it’s true, theN We’re losing to duke by 40 and the FSU game will tell us how competitive we would be with Clemson. If it’s true then it would be a predictor of results instead of just hindsight rationalizations

if it’s true, theN We’re losing to duke by 40 and the FSU game will tell us how competitive we would be with Clemson. If it’s true then it would be a predictor of results instead of just hindsight rationalizations
Which is very possible so maybe let it play out? Duke is better than us.

Advertisement
Back