You idiots

Point being is everyone wanted to fire Diaz. 5 turnovers in the first half wasn’t his fault. Sorry logic isn’t your strength. I’ll dumb it down a bit... losing to UNC wasn’t as bad the idiots here thought it was.

If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. Its people like you that keep short buses filled and corches employed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s called the ability to look at context. If you didn’t feel the need to judge a coach’s whole career based on his first season then you’d understand that as well

I am looking at it in context. All of his defenses where over inflated because we played schit competition. When he played decent offenses in the big 12 he got canned. He couldn't recruit well when we made the orange bowl and had the most popular gimmick in CFB, even though UF and FSU where down. He couldn't recruit at Texas which is one of the easiest schools to recruit at.

If you took the Orange and green shades off you would realize it as well, but what can I expect from one of Richts biggest slurpers last year.

Advertisement
@JBCanes-NC gets a pass here cause he's thinking with his heart but OP is an idiot.

2ga7sl.jpg

Advertisement
UNC beats South Carolina (who beat UGA)
UNC almost best Clemson
Lost to 3 undefeated teams

And you all want to fire Diaz and James because we lost to UNC. Haha you all look sooo stupid

Said it last night during the Gameday thread and I’ll say it again now...shut up ******!

@CaneDogX , you have started some antagonizing threads. While I agree with some of your points, if you think Diaz is GOOD at this point, you are delusional. Diaz has not shown any evidence of being a good head coach yet. Whether the fans want him fired or not, at this points, is irrelevant. We all know the school won't buy him out for several years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back