Off-Topic You guys familiar with the obese Canes fan that got himself in trouble

Advertisement
Then there was the time my dad and I ran into him at a tailgate in Norman for the OU game. He wasn’t harassing Erin Andrew’s that morning but he was so obnoxious that my dad said, “Get me away from this guy.” Lol.

Does anyone have the pic of him falling down the stairs in Boone?
No....but I had to walk away from his vicinity at a CanesFest yrs ago before I drop kicked him in his face.

Then there was the time my dad and I ran into him at a tailgate in Norman for the OU game. He wasn’t harassing Erin Andrew’s that morning but he was so obnoxious that my dad said, “Get me away from this guy.” Lol.

Does anyone have the pic of him falling down the stairs in Boone?
Family Guy Stairs GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
He fell down quite often. There are probably more photos of him passed out floating around the internet. I first ran into him back in the Grassy days. He never changed in all these years. Surprised he is still alive.

He fell down quite often. There are probably more photos of him passed out floating around the internet. I first ran into him back in the Grassy days. He never changed in all these years. Surprised he is still alive.
Last I knew he was in the clink…that was awhile ago though

Advertisement
I remember reading about cold cuts, **** circles, and other just off the wall horrible stuff.

I saw him at a ton of games, I met Danny boy at the USF vs Miami game way back (6-3) barn burner. He was about what I expected. Harmless.

I never rolled with nj cane. But cot **** you knew when he was near. No matter what.

Stop losses mellon farmers.

Advertisement
I remember reading about cold cuts, **** circles, and other just off the wall horrible stuff.

I saw him at a ton of games, I met Danny boy at the USF vs Miami game way back (6-3) barn burner. He was about what I expected. Harmless.

I never rolled with nj cane. But cot **** you knew when he was near. No matter what.

Stop losses mellon farmers.
Stock market Chef was a great thread

NJ was usually rude and obnoxious to me and others on Canestime back in the day.
But at times he did have a heart.
Never knew his back story.

I hope and pray he changes his life and has a come to Jesus moment.

Advertisement
Back