Off-Topic You guys familiar with the obese Canes fan that got himself in trouble

for stalking a chick and stealing money?
Here he is posing with some Laker girls....lookin' good as usual:
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Met him before the 04 Peachbowl and then hung out with him and some others after the game at the Marriott Marquis.

Well, a few of us ended up ditching him after we see Erin Andrews, and he starts yelling, “Erin Andrew’s takes it up the ***,” over and over at the top of his lungs.

Like what the **** is wrong with this fat slob? He’s truly one of the most disgusting humans i’ve ever met. He’s also the first 500 lb cokehead i’ve ever met.

You were there too??

Advertisement
Met him before the 04 Peachbowl and then hung out with him and some others after the game at the Marriott Marquis.

Well, a few of us ended up ditching him after we see Erin Andrews, and he starts yelling, “Erin Andrew’s takes it up the ***,” over and over at the top of his lungs.
(
Like what the **** is wrong with this fat slob? He’s truly one of the most disgusting humans i’ve ever met. He’s also the first 500 lb cokehead i’ve ever met.

Was in his company at a Temple game and a Maryland game. Very tough to be around. Loud and rude.

Also had the pleasure of sitting near him at a Phils-Mets( Muck the Fets)....wanted to become invisible as the game went on with the things he was yelling with families/kids sitting nearby.

Pretty sure he is still incarcerated.....you hate to see it. But more than that, you love to see it.

Was in his company at a Temple game and a Maryland game. Very tough to be around. Loud and rude.

Also had the pleasure of sitting near him at a Phils-Mets( Muck the Fets)....wanted to become invisible as the game went on with the things he was yelling with families/kids sitting nearby.

Pretty sure he is still incarcerated.....you hate to see it. But more than that, you love to see it.

That’s NJ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then there was the time my dad and I ran into him at a tailgate in Norman for the OU game. He wasn’t harassing Erin Andrew’s that morning but he was so obnoxious that my dad said, “Get me away from this guy.” Lol.

Does anyone have the pic of him falling down the stairs in Boone?

@Tinman64

Still have it??

Advertisement
Back