You fools are missing the big picture.

The mistake you're making is assuming that the defense will be at the same level next year.

Not a given with some of the losses and Blake Baker potentially putting more of his imprint on the defense.

Advertisement
The mistake you're making is assuming that the defense will be at the same level next year.

Not a given with some of the losses and Blake Baker potentially putting more of his imprint on the defense.
I'd like people to explain to me where quality CB play is going to come from next year.

More accurately...can't read!
Ok, squirt.
tenor (82).gif

You fools. Our problem was always the Offensive side. We finished with the top 15 Defense in the Country. The two years before we were in the top 5. This year we fixed our punting . Even with Enos BS we could have easily won an additional 3 games with just an average kicker-- how many 3 point games we lost because we missed on 20 yard field goals? Don't act like morons. Imagin us finishing with 9 wins instead of 6? All it took was an AVERAGE kicker making 20 yard field goals. In addition, our Offense put our D in poor field condition in most series. Get rid of ENOS, get a good kicker in Borregales as grad tansfer, and we have 10 wins automatically. Now instead of the Enos debacle, we are able to go spread like we should have done from the begginning? Almost everyone knows, even with Richt, that spread was the way to go given our crap OL and our quality WRs and athletes. It is now a different team with the spread philosophy. We now have an OC that lead the nation in most OFFENSIVE categories in the country. The Problem was that it took Manny one year of being *** raped by Enos. I would have fired ENOS half way through our season. I am getting my new season tickets and FRUCK you all. Go root for Semenholes or Gators-- I am sticking with my CANES. FRUCK all of you.
Hey kool aid.

Advertisement
Some of the best literature and some of the better arguments created to make a convincing point - started with “You fools...”

Color me relieved that someone read my post and explained it to you.
It must be that time of the month for you, young lady.
Here, this should help you.
P.S. thanks for not typing an incoherent paragraph like the OP, slurp.
tumblr_m0n3hsDMXG1qf2urao1_1280.jpg

Waiting for a reply like a girl with raging ***** syndrome.....

Advertisement
Not surprised that you don't know a man from a girl...it explains a lot.
I don't think anyone would have been able to tell the difference with your raging ***** tendencies, but it's okay, ernestina. I believe in inclusion.

I know you're gonna reply, so let the hate out, girl.

I don't think anyone would have been able to tell the difference with your raging ***** tendencies, but it's okay, ernestina. I believe in inclusion.

I know you're gonna reply, so let the hate out, girl.

Nice try sweetheart, but you're not fooling me.

No Correct. We have had a top defense since Manny has been here. Any other excuses?

Advertisement
lol next season OP is going to realize that Manny Diaz was always the problem after seeing us lose to the same garbage *** teams we did last year with his second hand picked OC.

No No you are the fool. Have you watched any college football this year ? If you look at the top TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY WE ARE LIGHT YEARS BEHIND THEM. You are the fool and fruck you. Do you realize over the past 2 years our schedule was incredibly soft and easy?

Last edited:
Blake Baker is that you? Stop the bull**** homie. Your defense had way too many questionable performances this season. Not to mention Manny had to admittedly hold your hand on defense midway this season.

Advertisement
Just like the trumpet kkklan........I can sell fools like this beach front property in iowa... can also sell you cold ice fresh out the cooler that will transform into water just by holding it in ur hand

Yes nuance would say we probably played better than our record, but are process is flawed as a program, 15+ years of mediocrity, incompetent unbalanced coaches, our players have a lot of quit in them and then to be 0-3 off bye weeks is just a recipe for malaise and indifference.

Blake Baker is that you? Stop the bull**** homie. Your defense had way too many questionable performances this season. Not to mention Manny had to admittedly hold your hand on defense midway this season.
The biggest defense I can give you for those defensive lapses is our offense putting them out there over and over. But our linebacker play was **** poor and the safties weren't up to the task after Bubba went down.

The biggest defense I can give you for those defensive lapses is our offense putting them out there over and over. But our linebacker play was **** poor and the safties weren't up to the task after Bubba went down.
No. It was bad play calling and a lack of effort.

Advertisement
Back