You fools are missing the big picture.

NDE

Sophomore
You fools. Our problem was always the Offensive side. We finished with the top 15 Defense in the Country. The two years before we were in the top 5. This year we fixed our punting . Even with Enos BS we could have easily won an additional 3 games with just an average kicker-- how many 3 point games we lost because we missed on 20 yard field goals? Don't act like morons. Imagin us finishing with 9 wins instead of 6? All it took was an AVERAGE kicker making 20 yard field goals. In addition, our Offense put our D in poor field condition in most series. Get rid of ENOS, get a good kicker in Borregales as grad tansfer, and we have 10 wins automatically. Now instead of the Enos debacle, we are able to go spread like we should have done from the begginning? Almost everyone knows, even with Richt, that spread was the way to go given our crap OL and our quality WRs and athletes. It is now a different team with the spread philosophy. We now have an OC that lead the nation in most OFFENSIVE categories in the country. The Problem was that it took Manny one year of being *** raped by Enos. I would have fired ENOS half way through our season. I am getting my new season tickets and FRUCK you all. Go root for Semenholes or Gators-- I am sticking with my CANES. FRUCK all of you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
1578104653587.png

Advertisement
You fools. Our problem was always the Offensive side. We finished with the top 15 Defense in the Country. The two years before we were in the top 5. This year we fixed our punting . Even with Enos BS we could have easily won an additional 3 games with just an average kicker-- how many 3 point games we lost because we missed on 20 yeard field goals? Dont act stupid you morons. Imagin us finishing with 9 wins instead of 6? Offense put our D in poor field condition in most series. Get rid of ENOS, get a good kicker in Borregales as grad tansfer, and we have 10 wins automatically. Imagine if we now go spread like we should have done from the begginning? Almost everyone knows even with Richt that spread was the way to go given our crap OL and our quality WRs and athletes. It is now a different ballgame but it took Manny one year of being *** raped by Enos. I would have fired ENOS half way through our season. I am getting my new season tickets and FRUCK you all. Go root for Semenholes or Gators-- I am sticking with my CANES. FRUCK all of you.
don't give facts bro, the clowns will come out and say your a troll for trying support your team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back