YOU fired Gattis and are hiring the next OC. Who you getting?

YOU fired Gattis and are hiring the next OC. Who you getting?

• Not FIring Gattis, he going to Improve next year

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Arroyo

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Ken Dorsey

Votes: 55 12.5%
  • Mullen

Votes: 184 41.7%
  • Ruggerio

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Coley

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 136 30.8%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Brian Johnson QB coach Philly Eggles... Mullen lost his job cause this dude left. He made Trask a heisman finalist and turned Hurts into a top 3 QB in the NFL.
I think you are forgetting guys like Tim Tebow and Dak Prescott. While I like Brian Johnson as a candidate, he would be lucky to accomplish 50% of what Mullen has. There are rings on his fingers as an OC!

I think you are also forgetting that Mullen is the one who hired the DC and recruited the players playing on D. Playing that SEC schedule is nothing friendly when you start letting recruiting slip and that compounds issues. Mullen's offense was never a problem and they even ran up points galore and **** near beat Bama twice with significantly less talent. That is offensive production because their D was stopping nobody!

Mullen as OC may even have us in the ACCCG next year with a younger yet more stout and less injured OL.

With all of that said, I love Brian Johnson as a candidate. He is coaching hurts and as you pointed out he did coach up Trask (how much was Mullen vice Johnson IDK) . I love the offensive system they have at Philly, which takes full advantage of Hurts' ability. I could only imagine what that offense would do here with Jacurri Brown. He will cut it loose with both his arm and legs in the right offense. I do believe that Brian is the one that may have helped them add some of the plays they are using to take advantage of Hurts ability to the play book. I was intrigued by him last year and truly believe things would have been a lot better here this year had he been the one that was hired. Another great thing about his playbook is it isn't overly complex on reads like Gattis' is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want Mullen or the oc from mtsu or someone like him
He knew our weakness was the lack of speed at cb so he made a game plan and executed it and embarrassed us and kept throwing deep even when it was clear they would win
That’s why i want a real x and o kind of guy cuz Mario can more than make up for any recruiting deficiencies unless you’re gattis who is just a wr repellant

Advertisement
Arroyo is the only logical answer at this point , Mario hired him before and he did a good job then so Mario does not have to even think about this decision very long.
Until Arroyo finds another job he has to be a top contender. He is actually a very good OC, maybe not best candidate out there, but we’ll regarded and did some good stuff at Oregon.

I also think Mario wants someone who works well with Mirabel

Dorsey but he wouldn’t leave nfl imo

dream is Bill O’Brien that would be epic

I hope it’s not Chryst but could see Mario loving Paul Chryst and taking him as oc and Chryst would be considered a “big hire” from media

Advertisement
Until Arroyo finds another job he has to be a top contender. He is actually a very good OC, maybe not best candidate out there, but we’ll regarded and did some good stuff at Oregon.

Arroyo is very good??....it'd be a terrible hire

LOL nah fam.

Kevin Decker - Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks @ Fordham University

He actually moved to Old Dominion, taking his OL coach Alex Heutel with him.

Fun fact, Decker was an intern for Tim Cramsey when the latter was the OC at Montana
State.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 2F6C908D-2B51-46C4-965A-2357166B6475.png
    2F6C908D-2B51-46C4-965A-2357166B6475.png
    641.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DB09C3AE-D950-4F3D-9A15-F1C6365ED019.png
    DB09C3AE-D950-4F3D-9A15-F1C6365ED019.png
    959.3 KB · Views: 44
Advertisement
Back