You can only win two of these three games

Unless you are 35 or older you just wouldnt understand how much beating UF brings so much joy to the old guard. Beating UF trumps beating FSU any day. ESPECIALLY seeing that they are in the SEC. Killing two birds, with one stone. I hate the SEC. I was as happy as a Clemson fan when those guys beat LSU last year in the Peach bowl.

***** FSU, they can have the 4 straight wins. We will take the ACCCG all day. Especially if its a win.

I' sorry but I'm old school, I want all three!!!!

Advertisement
Any combination is fine with me, but beating UF is so difficult to pass up. A good reason can be made for all of them.

UF + ACC title game.

Advertisement
1.jpg

10.png

Advertisement
Unless you are 35 or older you just wouldnt understand how much beating UF brings so much joy to the old guard. Beating UF trumps beating FSU any day. ESPECIALLY seeing that they are in the SEC. Killing two birds, with one stone. I hate the SEC. I was as happy as a Clemson fan when those guys beat LSU last year in the Peach bowl.

***** FSU, they can have the 4 straight wins. We will take the ACCCG all day. Especially if its a win.

I know, it felt so good when Clemson beat Les Miles, cannot stand him

I got to go UFag for reasons stated about SEC team and those ******* never wanting to play us, but mainly those fans don't know **** about football and run their mouths all day long. ACCCG cause a loss to FSU at FSU isn't that bad (rather win all 3) if we are at least in it.

Advertisement
First you beat UF and get the **** train rolling. If we lose to FSU and still get to the ACC title game that's fine with me. That also means that the ****** Noles would've had a ****** season. Win-win.

So beating UF and winning the ACC Title game is easily the choice.

2.gif

Advertisement
Back