You can only win two of these three games

TheRagingWolf

Junior
UF
FSU
ACC Title Game versus Top 10 ranked Clemson.

we can only win two. which two are you choosing? why?

/first person to say "all three" gets a cookie.

Advertisement
I think beating an SEC team and a conference title would do the most to help our fan base and our recruiting. There are just too many kids saying they wanna go here or there because of the SEC. So get beat a Florida is nice and they are fuggin trolls, and to win our conference, that includes FSU, is in a round about way beating them. Plust getting to a BCS game against another solid opponent is huge for recruiting. Hopefully, if we were to win the conference we would pull another SEC team in a bowl game. I think that the rest of CFB needs to step up big time and slow this SEC train down. ****s outta hand the way ppl treat it like the SEC and then the rest of cfb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless you are 35 or older you just wouldnt understand how much beating UF brings so much joy to the old guard. Beating UF trumps beating FSU any day. ESPECIALLY seeing that they are in the SEC. Killing two birds, with one stone. I hate the SEC. I was as happy as a Clemson fan when those guys beat LSU last year in the Peach bowl.

***** FSU, they can have the 4 straight wins. We will take the ACCCG all day. Especially if its a win.

Advertisement
First you beat UF and get the **** train rolling. If we lose to FSU and still get to the ACC title game that's fine with me. That also means that the ****** Noles would've had a ****** season. Win-win.

So beating UF and winning the ACC Title game is easily the choice.

1. Uf

2. Fsu in acc title game.

/might still be feeling the effects of a good friday night, but we CRUSH uf

Advertisement
UiF and ACC title game.

We'll get the Noles at home next year.

Never know when we'll get another shot to stick it to them Gainesville *****.

Advertisement
Back