You can definitely exclude Scott

Advertisement
BJ was just shooting **** out his ***, because he knows he f'ucked up last week by saying Applewhite was not going to be the guy. BJ owes Stefan a BJ!

I want to make a comment about giving Stefan a BJ but I’m one infraction away from a lengthy ban so I’ll keep it to myself.

:)

Last edited:
Not so fast my friend. Maybe Scott is bringing Trevor Lawrence to Coral Gables with him?! Will get to play immediately since his biological mother lives off the Florida coast and is a dolphin that Bill Maher f*cked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would make a comment about giving Stefan a BJ but I’m one infraction away from a lengthy ban so I’ll keep it to myself.

:)
image05.jpg

bb08e2dc331754f392854617dda14ca3.jpg

While I don't agree this tweet, specifically, "excludes" Scott from possibility, I think it will be foolish for him to lateral from his current position to OC here. His stock is sky-high right now.

While I don't agree this tweet, specifically, "excludes" Scott from possibility, I think it will be foolish for him to lateral from his current position to OC here. His stock is sky-high right now.

Not really lateral to become sole OC and get a $400K or so raise.

BUT, insofaras playing it safe where he is till a HC spot opens up, I agree with you he doesn’t have a compelling enough reason to leave Clemson.

Advertisement
No reason for Scott to leave Clemson with TL there, his life and #'s will be on easy mode for next 2 years. Leverages that into a HC job then

Advertisement
His statement means nothing. Coach speak. He's still not coming here though

Of course it means something. He is either lying or he is not is what it means. I don't think Scott is lying in this case. He has been pretty specific and not vague. He said plainly he is not interested in another coordinator position and would only consider leaving for a HC position, that is not coach speak which tends to be vague and gives the person some wiggle room.

If you think he left some wiggle room then tell me where you see it? I don't. Now, could he be lying? Yes. But I highly doubt it. I think people wishing for Scott need to move on and focus on more realistic options.

Not saying he’s coming. But if he wanted to leave somewhere he should do it now.
anything can happen. Tl can get hurt. Sanctions. They drop a game in the playoffs. They’re losing a lot to graduation. Yes tl is going to get better and that team righ now looks unbelievable. Don’t be surprised if saban goes after Corey Raymond or even someone on our team to coach db’s.
You strike when the iron is hot. No one is going to say he’s the reason tl is the ****. Tl was a prodigy since 8th grade and everyone’s it. The only person that could’ve drugged that up was lil John and he’s gone.

Of course it means something. He is either lying or he is not is what it means. I don't think Scott is lying in this case. He has been pretty specific and not vague. He said plainly he is not interested in another coordinator position and would only consider leaving for a HC position, that is not coach speak which tends to be vague and gives the person some wiggle room.

If you think he left some wiggle room then tell me where you see it? I don't. Now, could he be lying? Yes. But I highly doubt it. I think people wishing for Scott need to move on and focus on more realistic options.
Like I said in my post he's not coming

Advertisement
Back