Yoooo..Son

Advertisement
Tirek Austin-Cave from killa Camden & Willie Mohan are the kids from NJ/NY I want in this class.

I want that Camden kid to sign with us in the worst way. Camden also has a DE we should offer.

I love Murphy the rb as well kid is put together like **** and seems to be all about the canes with his boys committing to us.

Guys were originally against us going the Golden route..but i feel like we should fill our holes with oos guys and the NY area has little resistance and kid that LOVES Miami area...and cheap flights for family. Word to muva.

Mohan looks like a striker/ possible olb depending on weight gain...i believe we have already offered.

AJ Roberts from Staten Island

This kid looks like the goods. And someone said went to Gus the bUs's high school.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want that Camden kid to sign with us in the worst way. Camden also has a DE we should offer.

I love Murphy the rb as well kid is put together like **** and seems to be all about the canes with his boys committing to us.

Guys were originally against us going the Golden route..but i feel like we should fill our holes with oos guys and the NY area has little resistance and kid that LOVES Miami area...and cheap flights for family. Word to muva.

We did offer the Camden DE I believe, gogeta.

Ya I love that Camden LB too...He really goes sideline-to-sideline

On tha strenff

Tirek Austin-Cave from killa Camden & Willie Mohan are the kids from NJ/NY I want in this class.

I like Mohan...But if it comes to a similar spot for him or Hanna from Palmetto (Striker) ... Give me Hannah. I love that kid's tape, unreal defender in space. Besides the KOs he deliver...he is fundamentally sound, basically his man gets on the ground no matter what.

Can't argue with Mohan too, he is a little bigger than Hanna.

Yall sound like fools with this word play **** from the 80s and early 90s. Do we run around here using your southern words from the past to stereotype yall? Lord knows yall southern boys set a whole other standard with y'alls slang so please stop... shotgun,45 & a 4wheel drive.

Advertisement
Yall sound like fools with this word play **** from the 80s and early 90s. Do we run around here using your southern words from the past to stereotype yall? Lord knows yall southern boys set a whole other standard with y'alls slang so please stop... shotgun,45 & a 4wheel drive.
Weak........
Down south we be Crunk fool.......

I'm glad you said something b. I was about to say the same ****. I was expecting someone to come in with "we need to sign this jive turkey baby. Can you dig it"?

Most of our slang is already being copied by all the southern dudes anyway.

I'm glad you said something b. I was about to say the same ****. I was expecting someone to come in with "we need to sign this jive turkey baby. Can you dig it"?

Most of our slang is already being copied by all the southern dudes anyway.

We bout it, down chia....

Mohan looks like a striker/ possible olb depending on weight gain...i believe we have already offered.

AJ Roberts from Staten Island

This kid looks like the goods. And someone said went to Gus the bUs's high school.

That AJ Robert's kids looks legit

Advertisement
****, you really took this serious. .Plot twist I wasn't expecting.

****, you really took this serious. .Plot twist I wasn't expecting.
Yeah. You're right. Was in a horrible mood & the wordplay is just redundant. Doing the whole coast to coast thing it stands out far too often.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back