yikes

They are obviously holding things back on defense the same way Cane fans preach about the offense holding back in early games.

Advertisement
If Riley is smart enough to go uptempo they will never punt. Fau was destroying us with uptempo with a **** backup QB and a polio kid at RB. We were confused, weren't getting lined up, looked gassed and ready to quit.

Advertisement
If Riley is smart enough to go uptempo they will never punt. Fau was destroying us with uptempo with a **** backup QB and a polio kid at RB. We were confused, weren't getting lined up, looked gassed and ready to quit.[/QUOTE]

Soon+muru+muru+s+transformation+after+yuno+sets+her+free_d0434d_4014318.gif

If Riley is smart enough to go uptempo they will never punt. Fau was destroying us with uptempo with a **** backup QB and a polio kid at RB. We were confused, weren't getting lined up, looked gassed and ready to quit.

Holy **** I'm dying @ this.

I look to see a lot of McCord over the slot receiver this weekend.

Advertisement
We should be in the 3-4 zero percent of the time. I'd be shocked if we are not in the 4-3 or nickel most of the game. This staff you'd never know and with Owens out they may do the opposite. We'll get gashed again if they decide to play that way.

They have not shown an ability to adapt thus far in 5 years so I'm not expecting any changes now. They're convinced their system works it's the players that aren't executing.

Advertisement
Back