yikes

mitchellorin

Freshman
David Hale ‏@DavidHaleESPN 4m4 minutes ago
#Miami has allowed 6.64 yards/carry to opposing running backs through 2 games, 4th-worst rate by a P5 defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should be in the 3-4 zero percent of the time. I'd be shocked if we are not in the 4-3 or nickel most of the game. This staff you'd never know and with Owens out they may do the opposite. We'll get gashed again if they decide to play that way.

You can throw BCC out. FAU ran RB's ran for over 8 yards/carry.

How can we believe this? Al Golden says that one reason he does 'Money Downz" is because he trusts and has utmost confidence in his defense in the last 15 months.

Dalvin Cook is gonna need IVs at half time from how much he's run on us

Advertisement
We should be in the 3-4 zero percent of the time. I'd be shocked if we are not in the 4-3 or nickel most of the game. This staff you'd never know and with Owens out they may do the opposite. We'll get gashed again if they decide to play that way.

Nonsense! Historically, Fraulden and Dorito need to protect the deep pass threat. That's what we'll do. Nebraska could run for 200 yards in the first half.

Donut has a very generous defensive scheme. He's a Defensive Philanthropist. He donates huge chunks of yardage to all teams. Many can't believe they can keep running the same play and he does not adjust. Guy is a OC's dream matchup. Wonder if they send Donut flowers after the game.

Guys, players were being selfish "ME" players and freelancing, we tackled 10% better in the second half. That's because players like "Trusty Toolbox" Trent did their job.

Advertisement
Guys, players were being selfish "ME" players and freelancing, we tackled 10% better in the second half. That's because players like "Trusty Toolbox" Trent did their job.
How much is 10% better? hahaha. Wtf does that even mean? Smh man football coaches are some of the smartest dumb people you'll ever meet

Golden and donuts got exposed bug time against fau which is everyone except Miami jv team. It's going to get ugly from tomorrow and the brutal stretch

Advertisement
The defense is doing its job. The longer UM's offense is off the field, the less time they have to make critical mistakes. Just think of how it would've turned out if Duke didn't fumble the ball in the third quarter last year in Lincoln. SMH.

Advertisement
Back