Yikes manny throwing shade. (Siap)

I
It disappeared after leaders like , Trent, AR82, 52, Herndon, berrios, Walton, left the building..player accountability especially on the offensive side disappeared. Coaches can’t hold these kids hands man. I don’t think a lot of fans get that tbh. I said it last year, manny needs to revaluate the type of players we bring in from a character standpoint. That was the rebuild portion. The problem I had with manny is he didn’t flat out come in and state that when he took over
The team did not implode because a few guys left, it makes more sense something hierarchical changed and the players adapted to the change. You could see it through out the season, the energy and attitude of the team was very different week 0 against Florida. Whatever happened behind the scenes, im putting the onus on the adults in charge.

Advertisement
So he's identifying problems. No need. That's what he has us for ;) . It's his job to fix this ****. Love that Enos got **** canned and we got Lash. Now what?

Advertisement
Manure is acting like a fan, not like the guy charged with the task of leading these guys and selecting guys with higher character if he doesn’t like the ones he has. Manure, you’re acting like an observer, son.

Exactly. The word “brand” should be banned from the Greentree.

Advertisement
The powerhouse schools get more kids who are self starters and self-motivated. Not all kids are self-motivated so manny, as head coach, needs to motivate them instead of just expecting them to figure it out.

He is not forcing these kids to do anything. Hes not disciplining them. He recruits them and let's them be lazy and uninterested, then talks **** about them to the media.

He could whip them into ship, or kick them off the team but he doesnt.

Hes also dead set on rolling with Nelson at left tackle based on his little comment saying they have a better chance to compete for right tackle than left.

Manny is awful. He should not be a coach.

I

The team did not implode because a few guys left, it makes more sense something hierarchical changed and the players adapted to the change. You could see it through out the season, the energy and attitude of the team was very different week 0 against Florida. Whatever happened behind the scenes, im putting the onus on the adults in charge.
So then how do you explain the 6-7 season the year prior? Like I said it’s ultimately up to to the staff to get the right kids in the building who take the game serious..but when u go out and lose to FIU, to me that’s a reflection on leadership. And in College sports coaches are limited to how much time they can ultimately spend with these kids. Which is where player accountability comes into play. When your top 2 QBs are head cases (proven) you have arguably your most hyped recruit and fan fav Dreaming about UF in the middle of the season, a lot of that is player accountability and leadership...in a real world work place or in the league, those ppl get flushed out. It’s up to manny to flush that problem out of the building. Wether that’s giving out a pink slip or bring in more mature players to start taking spots off rip. The leadership in the building has to change and that starts in the player evaluation process

Advertisement
Diaz has no clue what he’s doing. He contradicts everything he was saying about the QB’s when Enos arrived. Everything! Now, he’s throwing them under the bus publicly and adding fuel to the fire that will only cause more harm than good. Such a **** show.

I notice that he is saying this about the players in the O-side of the building not those on the D-side. He did not recruit 95% of the O guys. If, as we have heard, the O and D hated each other then we may know why.................

Advertisement
His team doesn't respect him or fear him, then he cries about their lack of discipline.

He's spending the off-season excusing his horrible performance by throwing his players under the bus. That'll end well.
He needs to just shut up and kick some guys off the team if they are problems. Seems to me he is too afraid to rid the team of the cancers because deep down he believes he needs them to win. If the cancers know this, the cancer spreads.

The stuff he’s saying about our qb and wr room

If Manny threw shade during the season via putting his shoe in our player's asses when they thought UM was Studio 54 rather than verbally throwing shade we would have seen a different football team.

Advertisement
Back