Yikes manny throwing shade. (Siap)

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he has balls he out right cuts someone from that QB room (JW) if he doesn’t do himself the favor and transfer out.

Someone must be scapegoated as accountability otherwise you will see repeat performances like that when adversity hits with laziness, and “dreaming” of rival teams.

I cannot listen or read this idiot say another world... The word "brand"...Him and Golden. Imagine Nick Saban using the word "brand"

"rebrand our wr room, build our brand"...It's not a f**king department store you idiot. It's a football team, go knock somebody's teeth out on the field then come back and talk. Or actually don't even do that, you wouldn't shut up the week after FSU and Lou like you were in the cfb playoff and were sharing your blueprint with everyone. You went to the shythouse shortly after that and lost 3 straight in games you were favored by a combined 37. Just shut up and work on building a program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a weak attempt to flex. The players were abysmal this year but no one ******* believes the issues are player-centric. If it was one or two things here and there, ill eat the "we got new players, push out the poison" crap. But we were looking at issues from clock management to personnel mismanagement and recruiting failures all wrapped in distractions created IN HOUSE by the coaching staff. I mean, how do you field a D1 team without a capable LT or K. Thats not on the players and its bull**** to write off the returning players while putting this much pressure on the new kids. I hated the Al Golden "it all starts with me" but this is just as bad in the opposite direction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back