Yes, Eyabi Anoma is in the portal aaand...

Advertisement
He going to maryland.

Look at Maryland schedule it's no joke… Miami would lose 6 to 7 of these games if they play that schedule in 2019:

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 6.39.48 PM.png

it was a combination of factors that led to Anoma being dismissed from the team at Houston — tardiness, skipping class, clashing with teammates, insubordination, etc. One source told him that it was some of the same issues he dealt with at Alabama.

Advertisement
Saban also thought Enos was special. There's zero evidence that supports that Anoma is a good college football player. He has six more career tackles than I do and we both have the same amount of college sacks.

There's zero evidence that supports that Anoma is a good college football player. He has six more career tackles than I do and we both have the same amount of college sacks.

Sounds like you might be due for a breakout season.

Advertisement
well the report i read said it wasnt a team suspension but a university one so prolly something off field. either way, if Bama is suspending you, you really messed up

Friend of mines dad works with the medical staff at bama and said he was a complete pos and highly disrespectful towards the staff.

Dismissed from two different programs?? Yea his divisional one football career is over , off to last chance u lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy stood out in the all American game that year. Thought he would be a monster. Can't seem to over come his mentals or was he just already 20 I wonder?

This is actually somewhat interesting as reading the article leaves more questions about the Bama to Houston transfer then the current UT Martin to portal move.

He had a decent season at UT Martin and now is trying to cash in back at the Power 5 level.

Dismissed at Houston and cleaned his act up at UT Martin. Wouldn't be mad at all if Mario looked into it.

Advertisement
Back